My very dear friend Jessica who lives in South Carolina turns the big 26 today. Happy Birthday girl, hope you have a wonderful day, wish I could be there to help you celebrate! Love you :)
Aww, you are sooooo sweet! I feel so special to have my very own entry on your blog! Thank you so much. I wish you were here to celebrate with me too. But instead, you have a big first day of work to get ready for. You are such a terrific friend and I am SO BLESSED to have you in my life and as such a close friend! WOW, sniff sniff - there are tears!!
Not to butt in on your Birthday post to a friend, but I wanted to wish you a Great 1st day of work for tomorrow! Can't wait to hear all about it! Good luck, you'll do great!
ps...Not that I know you....but---Happy Birthday Jessica....oh to be 26 again! :)
I hope she has a better 26th than me! For some reason, I felt like 26 was the end of the world... (little did I know how much more fun 26 was than 36. LOL)
3 comments:
Aww, you are sooooo sweet! I feel so special to have my very own entry on your blog!
Thank you so much. I wish you were here to celebrate with me too. But instead, you have a big first day of work to get ready for.
You are such a terrific friend and I am SO BLESSED to have you in my life and as such a close friend!
WOW, sniff sniff - there are tears!!
I love you!
Not to butt in on your Birthday post to a friend, but I wanted to wish you a Great 1st day of work for tomorrow! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Good luck, you'll do great!
ps...Not that I know you....but---Happy Birthday Jessica....oh to be 26 again! :)
I hope she has a better 26th than me! For some reason, I felt like 26 was the end of the world... (little did I know how much more fun 26 was than 36. LOL)
Post a Comment