My best friend and her hubby came over today with their precious little son Bennett. He has gotten so big, he's almost 4 months old now, where does the time go? Remember my post
here . Bennett was just a few days old...we loved having you guys over, see ya soon!!


9 comments:
What sweet boys!!! Hope you have an awesome week!!!
~Elyse~
OMGosh! He has gottne so big! I remember when you did that post (without peeking too) and holy cow! I hadn't realized so much time had passed already!
He is just adorable!!! & makes your guys look like Big Kids!!!
What a cutie! And about the same age as my girls. We're always looking for good boys to add to the "approved future husband list".
AW! Baby Bennett is SOO CUTE! Goodness, i can't even remember what my girls looked like at 4 months! Time does fly by! The boys look soo cute! Are you fixing their hair or does it naturally look soo neat? You look soo cute in the pic with bennett! Always so put together! You know, most moms don't look so calm and put together with two toddler twins! :) Glad ya'll are all staying well...we've all got a summer cold over here now! YUCKY!
Have a great week!
Brenda
aww, how fun! bennett is really such an adorable little guy! and of course, so are a&e!
He's adorable. I do remember you posting when he was born. Time flies. BTW, I love your hair, Katie. It looks so cute like this.
what a cute little boy...
oh, love the hair cut!!!
oh, what a cute little guy!
Katie, I love your hair!
WOW, he's growing so quickly. I remember you posting pics of when he was born.
Post a Comment