I got off work pretty early today so I picked the boys up from daycare around 4:30 and we headed over to my parents house. Mom invited us over for dinner. The boys were unusually fussy at dinner time, but once we got down and went outside everyone was happy again. The boys had their first fudge pop followed by some yummy watermelon. Here are some cute pictures from tonight, the boys had SO much fun running around in my parents front yard.
Grammy and Andrew
Papa and Ethan
My best attempt to get a family picture
thanks to mom and dad for having us over, sorry the boys were fussy. xoxo
15 comments:
Love the pics. Especially the one of Ethan looking at the plants and then the boys both sitting on the piano bench. There is just something so cute and innocent about taking a picture of kids/babies from the back. So sweet. Hope your week is going well!
i think fussiness is in the water these days!!! fudge pops... yummy. i just cant wait for my boys to have cake let alone other desserts!
The photo of them with your parents is priceless--as is the piano shot. Great family fun! :o)
oh my gosh katie, i swear i just canoot say it enough. you are getting so good! the pictures of ethan looking at the plants, the one with andrew with grammy & the last one with the boys and your parents are seriously just incredible! sorry to hear the boys were fussy...miss ella has been a real crab apple lately too!
Very cute pictures. My boys also love spending time with grandparents and great-grandparents. I really like the picture of the boys and grandparents. You can add me to your blog list. I will add you too mine. I have always enjoyed watching your boys grow up on the nest - during post because my boys are only 5 months older than yours.
Great pics. Yes, you are doing a wonderful job with your new camera. I think you should have a photogprahy class for all of us blogging moms who "attempt" to take good pics!
You are so fortunate to have your parents close by. My boys' 3 sets of grandparents live 2000 miles away!
So cute! Looks like fun - I see no traces of fussy :) Great pics!
I adore grandparents who's head ove heels their grand babies.
Love the pictures!!! We have those same red, white, and blue rompers as well! We can't wait until the boys' first fudgesicle :)
I love that one on the piano bench, my girls love playing the piano at my parents' house too. It's so great that you're close enough to just go over for dinner at your parents. And yum...fudge pops. Grandparents are so good at spoiling them. :)
I think grammy and papa have a way with the sweet boys. They look like they are having so much fun! The boys are as usual SWEET and look so happy!!!
Stay cool!!!
~Elyse~
Could they be any cuter?? SO precious! At first I thought it was your camera getting the good shots but must just be the subject matter :)
They are such beautiful boys!
What do you mean attempt at a family picture? I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!!!! Candids are the best IMHO!!!
OMG these are all such gorgeous pics. I love each and every one of them. You are really getting good with your picture taking. Fabulous job.
Post a Comment