Craig's Aunt and Uncle were in town over the weekend from Colorado. They visited on Sunday and we all went to dinner Sunday night. Craig's dad let me borrow his really nice camera for the week so I could take some good shots of the boys. I think I took over 200 yesterday alone.
I did get the official offer from the company so I'm now employed with a great IT company where I'll be doing outside sales. I'm really excited and can't wait to start.
Here are a few pics from my father in laws camera! sorry for the lack of a better post...I'm pretty tired.
Blowing Kisses!
9 comments:
Oh my goodness! They are SOO precious..even with the boo boo! They look soo sweet! Congrats on the 100th post! You will be so happy years from now when you can look back at your life and see all the pics...and things you wrote. I'm totally going to print mine up in a couple of years and slap it into their baby books since i'm not good at doing those! UGH!
The pics look great by the way...i REALLY need a new camera...just don't want to spend a ton of money when Hannah gets a hold of it all the time. Maybe one day!
Have a great day!
Brenda
Love the Pics! I sent you an email too! Congrats on the 100th post!
oh katie, congratulations on the job! what wonderful news, i am so happy for you! when are you starting?
awesome news on the 100th post too, isn't it incredible how quickly they add up?
and of course, the boys look cuter than ever in the new pics!
Congratulations on the job! That's great news! I hope the boo boos all heal quickly, at least before the next round comes along.
I forgot to tell you congrats on the job! yea!
Hi Katie
Congratulations on the new job!! That is wonderful. In the second pic, with Ethan on phone, I think he looks just like you! So cute:)
Trina
CONGRATULATIONS on the job. Fantastic news.
Love the new layout too :)
What wonderful pictures! LOVE the Blowing Kisses one! So sweet!
It is so great you got the job! YEAH!
I agree with Brenda, it is going to be so neat years from now to look back on these posts and have so many wonderful memories! :)
Debi
I think your boys are just the cutest!!
~blueladybug
Post a Comment