This post was two-parted I promise. Today at 8am (much earlier than I'm use to getting up) I had my 2nd interview/meeting and everything went fabulous. This is truly a perfect fit for me. I graduated with a Sale degree, but have had trouble getting into the market. This company is willing to take the risk with me so I can shadow their senior sales rep for approximately 18-24 months in hopes I can become a great sales rep for them down the line. I couldn't be more happy. I haven't been officially offered the job, but I got a great feeling at my meeting this morning with the rep and engineer. Great thing is I'll make salary plus commission or some type of compensation off what the senior rep makes as I will be his #1 (what I'm going to call myself). I should know more for sure Monday. Thanks for all the well wishes and I'll keep everyone posted. Now back to my boys...some random pics from the other day. Andrew in red as always..and no Ethan was not patting Andrew, he was hitting him..caught red handed...lol.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
I couldn't help it
I made another header...I tell you, that site is too addictive. I was a nail bitter growing up and I believe this site is more addicting than biting my nails which I finally stopped doing this year. Crazy analogy I know, but hey its late and I'm trying to be funny.
This post was two-parted I promise. Today at 8am (much earlier than I'm use to getting up) I had my 2nd interview/meeting and everything went fabulous. This is truly a perfect fit for me. I graduated with a Sale degree, but have had trouble getting into the market. This company is willing to take the risk with me so I can shadow their senior sales rep for approximately 18-24 months in hopes I can become a great sales rep for them down the line. I couldn't be more happy. I haven't been officially offered the job, but I got a great feeling at my meeting this morning with the rep and engineer. Great thing is I'll make salary plus commission or some type of compensation off what the senior rep makes as I will be his #1 (what I'm going to call myself). I should know more for sure Monday. Thanks for all the well wishes and I'll keep everyone posted. Now back to my boys...some random pics from the other day. Andrew in red as always..and no Ethan was not patting Andrew, he was hitting him..caught red handed...lol.




This post was two-parted I promise. Today at 8am (much earlier than I'm use to getting up) I had my 2nd interview/meeting and everything went fabulous. This is truly a perfect fit for me. I graduated with a Sale degree, but have had trouble getting into the market. This company is willing to take the risk with me so I can shadow their senior sales rep for approximately 18-24 months in hopes I can become a great sales rep for them down the line. I couldn't be more happy. I haven't been officially offered the job, but I got a great feeling at my meeting this morning with the rep and engineer. Great thing is I'll make salary plus commission or some type of compensation off what the senior rep makes as I will be his #1 (what I'm going to call myself). I should know more for sure Monday. Thanks for all the well wishes and I'll keep everyone posted. Now back to my boys...some random pics from the other day. Andrew in red as always..and no Ethan was not patting Andrew, he was hitting him..caught red handed...lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
LOVE the new header too! I am definitely going to have to mess around with that site some! I bookmarked it for when i have plenty of "play time". LOL
LOVE the pics! Your boys are just adorable!
ps Hope you get the job! :)
ok, another great header! i am looking for pics to send you. but time...you know how it goes :)
anyway, congratulations (again) on the interview katie! i am really so darn excited for you! i hope that they call on monday with the offer, you more than deserve it! when will you start?
love the new pics, as always those boys of your are just so lovable. i can't believe you caught ethan hitting andrew! and so it begins... :)
Love the new pictures and header!!! The twins' red and blue shirts are so cute!! Hope you get the job!!
Katie! That's great news about the interview! I hope you hear good things on Monday...it sounds like a great opportunity!
Thanks also for the tips on printing! :)
I'm so glad the interview went well for you-hope you get the job it sounds great!
I'm also addicted to scrapblog! I have only done one b/c it took so long the first time..i need to get moving to make a good one of my family! :) Your boys are precious! Our kidos are only 3 weeks apart...i have identical girls born 12/26/06! Going to have to keep up with your blog so i can see what i'm up for next! :)
Brenda
HI, It's Brenda Again! Sorry this is going to be long! :)
Thanks for commenting back on my blog. I have to tell you, your boys are definitely identical. I looked and looked over and over...and you feel the same way i do about mine. BUT, it's only a mother/father(maybe..LOL) that can tell them apart. My girls don't look alike to me at all. One definitely has a bigger head than the other...but when i look at the facial features i see that they are alike(blue eyes, light hair, same nose,etc.) We stripped them down when they were born to see what if we could find one difference in them so we'd know who was who...one actually has a little prick on her eat that looks like her ear is pierced..it's not but it looks like it....very interesting to me. Anyway, I read this article in one of my hubbys science magazines(i know embarassing to read a science magazine, but i only read the part about twins..LOL) Anyway, it said that identical twins are not exactly alike. They will have a few differences depending on when the egg split(day 2-day 10...i think). I wish i could remember where the article went..but there are always a few differences in identical twins. And a mommy will pick them out like no other person can. I wanted to do the DNA test...but my hubby would strangle me for paying so much money b/c we ran into this one lady a few months ago that did the test and THEN STILL didn't think they were identical...he said that would be ME! :) My dr. did test the placenta and said it was only one and that the membrane seperating them was very thin which in most cases means identical.
From an outsider looking in...they look exactly alike...except for the head size...just like MINE...one is a itsy bit bigger/smaller...and that is totally normal.
Lots of MOMS in my MOMS group have done the testing...it always comes out just as they had suspected...identical.
I'd do it myself...if i didn't think my hubby would throw me in the dog house for a day or two!LOL!
Your boys are precious...isn't it amazing watching two babies that look so much alike...and then noticing how different their personalities are different or how they switch roles so quickly!
Happy Friday!
Brenda
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Love the new header 'again' LOL. I'm so happy that you posted about the site because I'm seriously addicted to it now too :)
Ok Girl-you are adding way too many blogs at the bottom of your page. I already read WAY too many and now I have even more to choose from and get addicted to! :)
Post a Comment