Monday, April 28, 2008

Bean Bags

My brother, sister and I all had bean bags growing up and my parents have been looking for some for the boys. My mom said they were selling for over $100 online and other places. They found 2 yesterday at Wal-mart for $16...what a great deal. The boys drank their morning milk in them while watching sesame street...they love them. Thanks Grandma and Papa.

Andrew (blue shorts) Ethan (green shorts)

9 comments:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Love the new look AGAIN!! You are hysterical. I loved my bean bag chairs while growing up too. The pics are adorable. Oh and congrats on the job! I've been meaning to tell you that. You are such a dutiful blogger btw, I need to get my butt in gear and post some new entries.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i loved bean bags when i was little and my parents would never buy me one! the boys look super comfortable in the bean bags and it seems like they love them! my favorite is the one with andrew and the remote...lol!

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Love the bean bags!

Lindsi B said...

youre so sweet! Thanks for the encouragement! It means so much!
SNL0605

The Myers Family said...

I love the bean bags too! You have to tell me how the work out. I have anywhere chairs for the girls..but they can't prop back enough to drink a bottle. If those work better...i may have to invest in some for the living room and move the anywhere chairs upstairs to the play room!

Liz said...

Those bags look comfy and what a good deal!

BuckeyeBundle said...

Ah, Bean bags...those were the days. LOL! We all had them too! So cute!

Tonya Staab said...

Andrew looks as comfy as can be.

debi9kids said...

They look like big kids lounging there. LOL