Friday, April 25, 2008

Brotherly Love

Just this past week if you say to Ethan give me a hug or kiss he'll come up to you and make a face to kiss you and then hug your neck. Its really the cutest thing ever. I caught Ethan trying to kiss Andrew. Andrew was not having any of it and as you will see he pushes Ethan away. We had just returned from a walk and the boys would not let me take their shoes off..one battle I didn't want to fight. Plus it was so hot out today the boys wore onesies all day. I love this weather.



Andrew found mommy's plant

I love this pic, Ethan on the go

Andrew has found a new passion...sticking his fingers up his nose...gross.

**see Debi my kids like this game too..lol**

6 comments:

BuckeyeBundle said...

Oh, how sweet! I can't wait for my girls to give each other hugs...or push each other away as they try. LOL! So cute! I love the baby crocs too...or at least I think they are wearing baby crocs. :)

debi9kids said...

OH wow! They are so cute! Ethan just looks so sweet giving kisses to Andrew! (aka the brute.LOL)
Too funny how Andrew kept shoving him away. LOL
ps Love the nose picking! Thanks! heehee

Big Sister said...

Katie...so cute!! I love the boys playing under the chair cover:) Congrats on the job too!
Trina

The Myers Family said...

That video is priceless and SOO cute! My girls are like that too. Sometimes they just won't have anything to do with the other one...and then sometimes they'll smile and kiss all over each other! They are soo cute! Don't you love the mouth open kisses?? It's hilarious! My girls totally do that all the time..nice and slobbery!

BTW, the boo boo is looking better! It's amazing how fast babies heal from bumps and bruises. My girls will have a scratch on their knee and the next day it'll be gone! The only thing that does NOT go away quickly is a blood bubble under a nail, usually from a finger getting slammed by the other one! Sam had one under her finger and it took MONTHS to heal...it was so icky..but it had to grow out completly! So now, i watch the fingers much more closely! :)

Have a great week!
Brenda

Joelle Turner said...

That is adorable! I can't wait until my girls hug and kiss on each other!

Tonya Staab said...

Oh aren't they sweet.

I love hearing your voice too :)