I got the job and I should start either next Wednesday or Thursday. I knew I had the job last week, but to get confirmation and an actual offer is so reassuring. We have day care set up for the boys. We're using in-home care with a darling lady named Shirley. She's been in the daycare business for over 25 years and has watched many, many babies grow up. The boys seem to really take to her, so I feel good about leaving them all day. I know its going to be tough that first week being away from them for 9+ hours, but I really do think this will be good for everyone. I've been at home with them for the last 16 months, a lot of moms don't have that opportunity and I feel very blessed to have been given that much time with them. This weekend my mission is to get my hair cut again and get some work clothes. I have absolutely nothing to wear into the office. And for all those who don't know I'll be working for an IT company doing outside sales...selling servers, hardware and software...exciting, huh??Thanks for all the well wishes and watch out boys there's a new boss in town :)
6 comments:
WOW! Congratulations! I am so glad you got the job (officially)
Good luck finding some great outfits and yeah on getting a new "do"!
Debi
Awesome Katie! So exciting!
See what happens when I miss one day checking out all of my favorite blogs?! I missed congratulating you on your new job! That's great news! Way to go Katie! Glad you got everything you wanted and also that you have childcare lined up that you are happy with...it seems so hard to do that these days...so good job!
CONGRATS! That is soo exciting! Oh, if i'd make enough money to pay for daycare x's 3 i'd definitely love to get out and work again. But since my big girl starts pre-k at a private school this Aug..there's just no use. I'm so excited for you.
GOOD LUCK and have fun SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES!
Brenda
yay yay yay!!! congratulations, i am so excited for you!!! i am so sorry i missed it yesterday though, i haven't been on much since the party. i just finally got my house put back in order today :( i am so, so happy for you though! how exciting! i wish i could come shopping with you this weekend :) good luck!
Hey Katie,
Thanks for the 411 on the identical triplets. I totally read their blog about once a week! I love watching THREE little identical boys..it's amazing!
Glad my blog makes you laugh! My whole life will one day make me laugh! :) Just not yet..not with my 3.5 year old that is ALWAYS looking for trouble and bribes of lipstick and chocolate! :) LOL!
Have a great day!
Brenda
Post a Comment