Saturday, April 26, 2008
2 years ago today...
I took 2 pregnancy tests and they were both positive...we were PREGNANT. I remember that day like it was yesterday. I took myself off bc pills early Feb 06 and we decided if we got pregnant great and if not than that was OK too. I woke up on April 26th and decided to test b/c at this point I was about 2 weeks late. Sure enough we were pregnant and thus we started this crazy, wild journey into parenthood. As most of you know we didn't find out it was twins till I was 20 weeks pregnant, that is 5 months along. I asked Craig last night if he knew what tomorrow was and he said "April 26th, a month after we got married." We were married March 26th. I just started laughing, I didn't expect him to remember. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yea for positive pregnancy tests! :)
OH MY GOSH-that brotherly love video had me rolling! So sweet that Ethan gives hugs and kisses, so funny that andrew pushes him away! LOVE IT!!
I can't believe you didn't find out they were twins until 20 weeks! What a surprise that must have been!
Isn't it amazing how fast it all goes???
What an wonderfully fast ride!
OMG...i remember when i found out...it still seems like just yesterday! I found out at 8 weeks though and what a SURPRISE it was for us. We had planned on one more baby..then maybe adopt sometime later down the line. Never in my wildest dreams did i believe we would have had twins on our second baby. It wasn't even a thought that crossed our minds!
Time sure does fly by...i love reading your blog...your boys are just so precious! I love comparing notes since they are so close in age too!
Have a great week...
Brenda
Post a Comment