
You guys rock...I love all my comments, ya'll are too sweet!!!
A little update on the boys and their first day. They did GREAT! Shirley said they slept well in their pack n' plays (fist time for that), they ate a big lunch and played well with all the other kids. There is one other boy there and he is a little older than my 2, but the rest are all little girls. As far as me, I had a wonderful day too. My mom and I went to the mall and shoe shopping. I got a few dresses, a new pair of really cute black sandals and a few dressy jackets. All in all it was a successful day. Thanks again for all the sweet comments. I love all my blog friends!! :)
8 comments:
Yea! I'm so glad everything went well. That has to make this transition that much easier. With all those girls around I'm thinking Andrew and Ethan will have girlfriends very soon!
I'm so glad it went well. I was just talking to my hubby about my blog friends-I honestly feel like I know you already! :)
Ooooh! I'm so happy for you, but sad for selfish ole' me....I figure with you getting a brand spankin' new job, you won't be writing as many new posts. :( I guess I'll just be have to be happy with one post per day. :)LOL! ...I'm so happy that the boys did great and also that you were able to get out with your mom. It always helps to start something new when you feel fresh and polished....and new clothes always seem to take care of that! :) Good for you!
I LOVE you too!
So happy for you that it is all coming together! Sounds like the boys had a great day! (perfect way to make you feel perfectly at ease with going back to work. YEAH!)
oh honey, i love you too! i am so glad the boys did so well yesterday and that you were able to find a bunch of pretty new things for yourself! i can't wait to hear about your new job!
That is SOO GREAT! WOW...pack n plays...that's a nice day care!
My poor babies ALL sleep on mats on the floor! :) Then to add to that...all girls! WHOO HOO for the boys. They are going to have girlfriends before you know it! LOL!!
I hope you had a nice day and didn't worry too much! I've now gotten to the point where i don't worry about their day and i just enjoy mine.
I am so glad to hear it went well.
Next aug. the boys will sleep on cots. I am still trying to imagine how that will work!
We all love you too :)
Well done on the shopping. I'm so glad that everything went so well today. I hope with your busy new job you'll still have plenty of time for us.
Post a Comment