My boys have discovered how to get into everything when I turn my back for 2 seconds. I walk into the family room to see this: Ethan had pulled out about half the package of wipes...not me says this face How can you get mad when they are so cute though... and yes, we're wearing shorts today..its going to get up in the 70's today. YAY for Spring!!
but pulling all of the wipes out of the box is so fun! (i am not looking forward to this age with 3) i am enormously jealous of your weather, although i think it looks like a nice day here too (but not in the 70s). i just haven't been outside yet. the boys look adorable as always katie!
Ha! That serves you right leaving those wipes in their reach. I thought we learned on Sunday that they could open the wipes quite easily! You always seem to have such a good sense of humor when dealing with all the trouble Andrew & Ethan come up with! lol And super YAY for spring! :)
No way can you get mad at those adorable faces. Love the "Not me" pic!
I'm so jealous of your nice weather....Ohio weather is still crappy. It's getting a bit warmer, mid 40's today, but I can't wait for 70 degrees! Enjoy it!
8 comments:
but pulling all of the wipes out of the box is so fun! (i am not looking forward to this age with 3) i am enormously jealous of your weather, although i think it looks like a nice day here too (but not in the 70s). i just haven't been outside yet. the boys look adorable as always katie!
Ha! That serves you right leaving those wipes in their reach. I thought we learned on Sunday that they could open the wipes quite easily! You always seem to have such a good sense of humor when dealing with all the trouble Andrew & Ethan come up with! lol And super YAY for spring! :)
OH! They just look so darn cute together like that. Indeed! How could you be mad??? LOL
uh-oh!! but they are so cute!
No way can you get mad at those adorable faces. Love the "Not me" pic!
I'm so jealous of your nice weather....Ohio weather is still crappy. It's getting a bit warmer, mid 40's today, but I can't wait for 70 degrees! Enjoy it!
70's wow, I was excited with 50 today :) They are so cute. I see that the messes are only going to get worse :)
Oh my goodness, I don't think they could be any cuter!! Love them in red!!
They didn't look guilty to me-maybe it was someone else! :) They are adorable-I love the pics of them in front of the window!
Post a Comment