Saturday, April 19, 2008

Day at the park

with 2 toddlers is a lot of work for mommy. The boys and I met our friends Gill and Emmy at the park to play and then lunch at Longhorns..yummy. If anyone has taken their mobile twins to a park alone you can sympathize with me on what a challenge it is.
Andrew and Ethan playing in the sand


Andrew on the swing


**a little update on my job opportunity: I did hear from the company yesterday and I was sent over a job description and salary information. So hopefully I will get an official offer this coming week.**

4 comments:

Liz said...

oh no! now you have me worried when I go to the park when they are mobile. Looks like it was a great day.

Harris Boys said...

Liz, its a lot of work...not going to lie, but its also a lot of fun. We got to one that is gated so the boys can't get out so they can roam free...but I'm really tired by the time we leave. I didn't mean to scare you..it can be done!

debi9kids said...

Looks like a beautiful sunny day.
Hey, you know what is hard too... taking 1 mobile twin and one that isn't. I never know what to do...chase Emma or keep Will from eating dirt or wood chips. UGH!
PS That color on Andrew is just GORGEOUS!!!!

OH! Praying you will hear on the job soon.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i love the one of the boys in the sandbox. and of the 3 from behind too! so cute katie :) i am just going to pretend you didn't say it was exhausting to take them to the park. that is what i have been banking on for fun this summer!

good news on the job front...still crossing my fingers for great news :)