Friday, April 4, 2008

New job possibility

I don't want to jinx anything, but I had a job interview today with an IT company and I have a follow up interview with the sales rep I'll be working for next Wednesday. The company is a 800+ million dollar (revenue) company and the position sounds like a great fit for me. Keep your fingers crossed I get the job. I'm really excited and can't wait for next Wednesday.

We have day care lined up for the boys, I've just been waiting to find a job. This is the first interview I've been on since the boys were 7 months old. I have mixed emotions about starting back to work, but I've had the last 16 months of the boys to myself and I feel like its a good time to get back into the job market. I'll keep everyone posted once Wednesday rolls around.

Have a great weekend...I think it may be rainy all weekend here in Georgia :(

4 comments:

Liz said...

Good luck! I hope it works out. Fingers crossed.

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Good luck with the job! I am dreading going back to work in the fall but it would make it so much better if I actually enjoyed the job! Hope you get it!

BuckeyeBundle said...

That's sounds great! I hope the job ends up being everything you were looking for and that the interview goes well. Good luck next week!!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh katie, i am so excited for you! i hope the interview goes really well, good luck!