
and I didn't even cry...I got a little teary eyed as I drove away, but I know the boys are in good hands. I start work thursday so today and wednesday are dry runs for the boys and I. My mom and I are going shopping today to look for some more work clothes and tomorrow I'm having lunch with my best friend Blair. I plan to get the house picked up a little bit too. I'll try to take some pics of the boys when I pick them up today with all their new friends (all girls too).
7 comments:
Have a few relaxing days before your new job! I hope all the girls can contain themselves at daycare. :)
good for you! i can't believe you are going to start work on thursday already...you move quick! have fun and enjoy the "free time." hahaha, i know there is never really any free time as a mom of multiples. anyway, i hope that andrew and ethan have fun today, i cannot wait to hear how it went!
Oh I know that's got to be hard! I'm sure they will have lots of fun though flirting with those girls! J/K!!
:)
SOOO MUCH FUN! SHOPPING! I LOVE SHOPPING!
That's great that you didn't cry. With my first...when i dropped her off i was crying all the way home...then i sat there and cried for a bit longer. With the twins..when i dropped them off for MDO..I RAN AS FAST AS I COULD...Not a tear in my eye! LOL! Is that BAD? No, i really only ran out b/c i was worried about the ladies having to deal with two screaming babies and then their own "other kidos in the class" to deal with! :)
Good Luck on your new job...that is SOO exciting! Enjoy these next two days...and don't worry too much about the boys...i'm sure they'll do just fine. I found that twins really do better...b/c they have their companion with them. There is one poor lady who has her little boy in MDO twice a week like me..he is a few months older than the girls and in the next class up. She put him in LAST August and he is STILL crying every day! I put mine in, in January, and they LOVE it...i truly think it's because they have their "better or worse half" LOL, with them! I felt it was much easier for THEM and for me since they had each other! That is definitely one good part of two...they WILL ALWAYS have each other!
Keep us updated on the boys at school and your new job! O, how i envy you!
Brenda
Well done mummy. I'm very proud of you. It will get easier and easier as the weeks go on.
Aw, let us know how it went!
((HUGS))
I'm glad it went well. The boys start daycare center daycare in the fall and I worry...
Post a Comment