What a busy few days and the boys and I have had. Friday we did lunch and Monkey Joe's with Heather, Natalie and their friends Christy and Emma. That morning when I was getting ready to go out, Ethan cut his foot pretty bad and mommy had a hard time getting the bleeding to stop. He never cried or even acted like the cut hurt, but he certainly did not want to hold still so mommy could bandage him up. Here's the best picture I could get of all the kiddos. It goes (left to right) Ethan, Natalie, Emma and Andrew.
Mommy making Andrew take a picture with her.
Ethan on the way home
Saturday my best friend Blair and her new baby boy Bennett came over to play. He was such a great baby and slept in my arms for about an hour and then woke to eat..what a life, huh?
Saturday night we went to our friends Jay and Carin they had their second child the day before baby Bennett. She was born 6 weeks early so we wanted to have a little party for them. The boys and I didn't stay long, they were into everything and driving mommy crazy. Ethan also got his first diaper rash.
Today, Craig went golfing with his dad and brother while the boys and I hung out with Aunt Heather and cousin Natalie.
Going on our walk
Aunt Heather and Ethan on the swing set
Mommy and her boys on the slide
Andrew and Natalie, Ethan did not want to take the picture
Aunt Heather with all the kiddos
One more cute picture of Ethan wearing daddy's Georgia Tech hat
Whew, anyone else tired. We're not done yet..the boys are napping now and later my parents are coming over to visit. What a weekend :)
4 comments:
WOW! That's one busy weekend! Wishing you good news tomorrow on the job front!
Sounds like a wonderfully full weekend! YEAH!
I can't believe how big Bennett has gotten since you last posted a picture! He's not looking as "new" as he did. :)
PS Don't you just love when you try to take pics of a few kids & there is always one who won't sit still??? LOL
Wow it sounds like you had a very busy but very wonderful weekend :). Love all the photos.
Gotta love the DOUBLE SLIDE!! What a busy week ya'll had. I'm STILL not brave enough to take all 3 to a play date by myself. We have taken them to the mall(all 3) once, and between me and my hubby, we couldn't keep up with all 3 and one of the babies went tumbling down the stairs at the play area...so that was the end of that for a while. I think i could do it without my 3.5 year old..SHE is normally the source of all trouble while were out. :) I CAN wait to have two more of her talking back and not listenting to me! :)
The babies are precious! Almost makes me want another one..but it's more fun when it's not yours and you get to sleep a whole 7 or 8 hours at night! LOL!
Your boys look just like you! They are such cuties...I wish mine looked like me. The definitely look like my hubby..my 3.5 year old is my mini me though so at least i have one that will resemble me.
Good Luck on the job front!
Brenda
Post a Comment