I don't know where the time has gone, but my boys will be 16 months old today... April 5th. We have been so blessed with these 2 miracle babies...I think about how lucky we are all the time. I thank God every day for giving us healthy, striving babies. I know they aren't technically babies anymore, but to call them toddlers makes me realize my children are growing up too fast.
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped us while I was pregnant and the last 16 months. Craig and I could have not done it without our families and friends, thanks for all the support and love.
Perspective on how fast they grow
a few weeks old
a few days ago
6 comments:
Those pics are so sweet. I know what you mean about not wanting to admit that they are growing up. At the Pulmonologist the other day she said "well now that they are one..." and I wanted to say look lady they aren't one for 2 more weeks so leave me alone OK! Yah, I'm not coping well with my babies growing up so fast :)
Wow! those pictures really put it into perspective for me since I am just at the beginning of this great journey. So happy for you and your heathly, happy, adorable family!
Happy 16 months! Love the perspective pics-crazy how fast they grow!
i think you can call them babies for as long as you like. although, i imagine at some point it will embarrass them and they will ask you to stop. happy 16 months!
See what happens when you keep feeding them? Imagine what another 16 months will do! Congratulations- your boys are so cute. If they need some dates in a few years, send them on up to Boston!
Oh wow! What a difference! Mine just turned 18 months today and it is freaking me out. LOL I REFUSE to call them toddlers yet. NOPE! Not gonna do it! heehee
Post a Comment