I'm officially addicted to
scrapblog.com. This site is so cool and there are some many creative pages you can make and then either print out or save to your web pages.
Rachael has already asked me to make her a header for her blog. I'm up for the challenge.
Here's a page I made from the pictures my friend Brittany took of the boys back in February. This is too much fun...heck for cleaning my house when the boys nap.
10 comments:
Very cute!! I'll have to take a look at that site! I really need something to distract me from my cleaning :)
me too... i learned it from lindsey and LOVE IT!!!!
your boys are adorable... cant wait till mine are that big!
Oh man, that is up my alley!
Love all your new headers. I will have to take a look at that site-sounds like something I will get addicted to also!
i am definitely sending you some pictures... i was looking at the site earlier, but i didn't have much time to play with it at all. i can't wait to go back though!
ah now I see how you did the header. I'll have to check out that site.
What a cool site! Thanks for the tip!
I took a quick peek, but haven't seen where you can print out your pages...am I missing something? It could be the sleep deprivation...see today's post on my blog for more info on that. :)
Very cute pages of A & E!
I did it, I did it. I'm so excited. Thanks for the information. The site is seriously addictive isn't it. The only thing I can't figure out is how to make the picture high resolution when I add it to my blog header - I had to send it to photobucket and add it that way for some reason it wouldn't add just with the embed code, ugh.
YEAH! I have been hunting and hunting for a new site besides Smilebox. It looks just great on the header! :)
Thanks for commenting on my blog! I LOVE to hear from other moms of twins. Isn't it an awesome privilige and honor? Please visit my blog again and I will yours as well. Your boys look absolutely precious!
Post a Comment