Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spoon

I am so happy to post that today for the first time Ethan ate from a spoon. I usually don't give the boys utensils to eat with, but tonight I decided to let the boys try a spoon. I placed some dinner on the tray and Ethan picked it up and put it right on his spoon and then ate it. It was so cute, it may just be a fluke, but still post worthy!

So happy to be eating with his spoon


An adorable pic of Andrew

11 comments:

Big Sister said...

Yay! What big boys. I love the finger to spoon to mouth move...nice work Ethan:)
Trina

Liz said...

They're so cute! Did I miss a post about the job? Just wondering. Hoping you got it!

The Myers Family said...

What big boys they are becoming...& LOOK at those beautiful smiles and lots of teeth! They are so precious! My girls are not big on spoons...MDO is working with them on the spoons..we do use forks but only to stab mac n cheese..otherwise they like their hands!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

yay ethan!!! i love that he picked the food up and put it on his spoon before putting the spoon to his mouth! lydia used to do the same exact thing!

the pictures are so cute! i love the grin on andrew's face!!!

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Way to go ethan! Those big grins are ADORABLE!! Showing off those cute little teeth!

BuckeyeBundle said...

Love the pic where he is posing with the spoon! So cute! Way to go Ethan!

And could Andrew be any cuter in that pic?! :)

tbonegrl said...

First of allo, those pics are precious, second of all WAY TO GO ETHAN! How exciting!

Tonya Staab said...

Woohoo Ethan. Well done big boy.

Yes that is an adorable photo of Andrew :)

debi9kids said...

Woohoo! What a big boy!
BTW You are on the blogroll. LOL I used the wording on your header, not just A & E.

marciesteeves said...

What fantastic table manners! You just have to teach them when to use the salad fork, and you'll be all set.

donna said...

Precious moments. Katie, they r growing too fast. Umm, the spoon-what big boys!