Monday, April 14, 2008

"I got Dumped" Contest...top 10

A fellow Multiple mommy Jen posted a contest on her blog called "I Got dumped"

Here's the Rules for the "I Got Dumped" Contest:

1. Dump Your Camera - whatever is on it RIGHT NOW, don't take any more pictures before uploading, that's cheating.

2. Email me your favorite picture from your upload (quatro_mama[at]yahoo[dot]com). It can be funny, completely random, silly, cute, etc. If you have a blog, you can post your favorite "dump" and refer to this contest.

3. Leave me a comment here to let me know that you're participating, so I can keep a look-out for your email.

4. Your deadline is 11:59pm FRIDAY, APRIL 11th.

5. I will pick out my favorite 10 and post them to this blog.

6. YOU get to vote for your favorite. The winner will receive a mystery (yet to be determined) prize.

I submitted a photo and it made the top 10 . I'm really excited so now all my blogger friends go vote and vote for #4. You can vote here. You only get one vote. Thanks!


Here is my picture

4 comments:

Liz said...

I voted!

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Congrats on your picture! Hope you win! Let us know as soon as you hear something about the job!

Tonya Staab said...

I voted. Hope you win. Great photo :)

debi9kids said...

Woohoo! Good for you! I didn't know you were in the top ten! I'll have to go vote right now! :)