Thanks to everyone that complimented my new header. I've been playing around with this website all day trying to create a new header for my blog. It was so much fun playing around with all the backgrounds, fonts and of course trying to find the best picture is always a challenge by itself. The header before, if you saw it was just a temporary one till I made this one.
Thanks again for all the sweet comments, it was really fun to create!
5 comments:
Cute New Header!
oh wow! i loved the other one, but i think this one is even better! wanna make me a new one in your spare time? hahahahaha!
by the way, we have finally escaped house arrest!!! i took james out this am and will take the girls to target (where else) this afternoon!
Love this header too! Brothers Forever...too sweet!
I love, love, love your new header. I'm thinking it's time for a new one myself :)
I made a header on that webpage but I couldn't figure out how to make it my blog header on blogspot. Can you let me know how to do that?? Thanks!
Post a Comment