Today the boys had their 18 month check up, with all the visits over the last 2 months I was happy to visit the well side and not the sick side.
Stats for the boys and then the hopefully good news
Andrew:
Weight 24 lbs
Height 33 inches
Head circ 49.4
Ethan:
Weight 24.5 lbs
Height 33 1/4 inches
Head circ 49.5
The pediatrician checked the boys over and said everything looked great except for Ethan's ears. She still saw a lot of fluid, no infection, but his ears are still full of fluid. So the good news is we'll be off to the ENT's next week. I hope we get some answers and finally my little guy can get some relief. Other than that the boys are 'perfect'.
**thanks mom for going to the visit with us**
12 comments:
They are really growing up--hooray for the great report!
OH! Good stats! You have little guys there! (like Will) Finally someone who doesn't have super tall twins! I was beginning to think my babies were "odd". LOL
Good luck with the ENT.
Its so neat how close their stats are to each other! I hope everything goes well with the ENT and you do get answers for the little guy! Hopefully relief is coming his way!!
GREAT report! Sorry Ethan has fluid again. Good luck with the ENT.
~Elyse~
thats so great. congrats on 18 months. i hope that the ENT goes well. keep us updated
oh my goodness, they are getting so big! so happy to hear such a positive report from the dr. and best of luck at the ent!
Good to hear they're doing so well! I'm hoping you guys find out about Ethan's ears and get some relief for the poor little guy. Ear infections are the worst - we've had 2 rounds of those lately and everyone's been miserable. Take care!
hey there! i was thinking about you this afternoon and wondering if you decided to get a new camera...you take such gorgeous pictures of your boys, you should totally splurge!
That is soo great! I hope all goes well with the ears...but glad everything else is perfect! That is always a relief. Their weights are really good...my girls are just all so tiny. Today at the dr. they weight Hannah...i thought she was 32 lbs...they said she was only 30 with her clothes on! I was devistated! I don't know why she can't gain weight..i even let her eat spoons of butter at a time! LOL! Not all the time..but when she sneaks it..i let her. She just can't gain weight!
I love the new header...gosh they are just precious and always smiling and soo happy!
Good luck at the ENT..keep us posted! I'll be thinking about ya'll!
Brenda
oh yea for big healthy boys! hope you get answers at the ENT doc!
WHAT? 18 months...that scare me how fast the grow up...son it'll be kindergarten! I love seeing all the progress though!
Katie. Seems like yesterday they were just born. Your boys are all boys. So cute!
Post a Comment