Tonight was fun, the boys were a little tired and ready for bed, but they were still little troopers. Andrew was having the best time playing with my sister's dog coco. The boys loved the watermelon and icecream (what kid doesn't). It was nice to see my sister and brother, we don't get together enough. Just wanted to say again Happy Father's day to my daddy...he is the sweetest, funniest, most caring, has never meet a stranger, loves his family, enjoys life daddy...here's to the best dad and Papa EVER! We all love you from the bottom of our hearts!! Hope you had a wonderful night (minus the whines). Thanks to mom for all the yummy food, everything was delicious. Love, kk
so hard to get both boys looking these days...this was my dads way of getting ethan to look at me...lol.
dad (aka Papa) with my brother Billy holding the boys, Meagan my sister and I.
![]()
15 comments:
Wonderful photos! Looks like a fun family!
Cool pictures! A&E look so happy. Glad they like icecream and watermelon :)
~Elyse~
What great photos!! Thanks for sharing!
OH! I am so glad to hear you got to have some fun and aren't still surrounded by sickness! You needed it! :)
The pictures are just great! LOL about your dad holding his head. haha
:) Debi
ps You & your sister look SO much alike!!!!
as always katie, such gorgeous pics :) glad you all had a great time!
What great pics. Your sister looks just like you! Ya'll are all so cute together! What a lovely day! You always look so pretty and put together...esp with your precious little boys in your arms!
Glad ya'll had a fun day.
I'm with you on never getting both to look the same way at the same time. It's always a challenge for us. Finally i figured out if i said bird..the twins wouuld look where ever i pointed. Then they caught on..now we're back to the drawing board!
Have a great weekend!
Brenda
Love the pics! :)
Looks like a great time. It's always so nice to be able to get together as a family. Love the pics and I have to say your hair is really cute. I have my hair appointment scheduled and am hoping to blonde again real soon! ;) Have a great weekend!
WOOHOO to a great time.
I love the photos of you with the boys and the last one with that gorgeous little face staring so innocently into the camera. Beautiful
Omigosh, I love the new header and ALL these images! Dad/Papa couldn't look much prouder. :)
(and the pictures of you and the boys are adorable!)
What a fun night. You all look great. The boys are adorable, as always.
Oh Katie, I love those pictures! I love the one with his hand on Ethan's head. So happy!
We are doing great here in NJ. We are gearing up for our first vacation with the boys! So excited! (cautiously excited....you know I'm sure!).
Hugs to my Georgia Peach!
Rachel
Aww..love the pictures. You seem like you have a great family!
What great pictures!! Love the new header too:)
looks like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment