Friday, June 27, 2008

Finally

Ethan's appt. went great this morning, doctor was so pleasant and Ethan was such a BIG boy. He did wonderful. Still the fluid in his ear, so the doctor recommended tubes...FINALLY. Surgery is scheduled for July 7th at 7:30am with a pre-op appt. next week. I have some cute pics of Ethan waiting in the room to be seen, will post later. Running late for a meeting. Thanks again for all the well wishes, they mean so much to me. I love all my blog friends and of course my family. Thanks again to my mom for hanging with Ethan and I today, we love you very much!!!

9 comments:

Gwen Papp said...

I'm so glad that you got a plan, and a date for the tubes. I think he'll feel so much better. Friends of ours have a 3 year old, he had to get the tubes and it's been so good. Maybe it'll finally give you guys a break from the sickness.

karen richardson said...

Oh, I'm so glad your appt went well. I was praying that you would have a very caring and compassionate doctor that would listen and act on what needed to be done. I'm glad for you and Ethan!

Liz said...

glad to hear he will get some relief with the surgery. poor guy.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh hey, honey, i love you too. i am just so happy to hear that relief is in sight for poor little ethan. and that is so fantastic that he did wonderful at the appt. keep us posted (i know you will) on how everything goes. can't wait to see the pics.

Cheryl Lage said...

Thank goodness there is some light at the end of the tunnel (or ear canal!) for your sweet little man!

So had you all in thoughts...you kiss those little sweeties for me, and here's hoping you get some much needed rest and peace of mind knowing all will be well soon!

BuckeyeBundle said...

oh, thank God! I'm so glad the appointment went well, he seems to be feeling better and that you have a solution! What a great feeling that must be.

Rachel AKA Pixie4199 said...

Katie, this is great news. My nephew had tubes FINALLY right around the same age and he is a new man! I hope all goes well. His appointment is the day after the boys birthday and it is on my husband's birthday so I will be thinking of you guys and praying for a speedy recovery for E!!!

Hugs to my Southern Belle and her Handsome Boys!!!

Tonya Staab said...

Yay Ethan, Yay Ethan .. I'm doing a little cheer in his honor.

I'll be thinking of you on the 7th.

The Myers Family said...

I'm so glad things are looking up! I will be praying for ya'll July 7th as he gets his tubes put in! Hope ya'll had a great weekend!
Brenda