Yesterday didn't get any better. Both boys were having diarrhea throughout the day. Ethan's yeast infection has not gotten any better. My parents came over around 7pm to see the boys and say goodnight. I called the pedi's office the nurse said to keep pushing fluids and to watch to make sure they were not getting dehydrated. Everyone slept soundly and Andrew this morning was fine. Ethan still has a raw bottom, but no diarrhea yet today. Thanks for the well wishes, lets hope they got everything out of their systems! Crossing my fingers.
14 comments:
i will keep my fingers crossed too!
Oh no! I'm so sorry, Katie. I hope it gets better soon :(
oh good.... glad things are a little better today!
Oh, poor boys. I hope they feel better soon.
Fingers are crossed!
~Elyse~
Poor little guys!! Hope they feel better soon!!
oh goodness, I hope your little guys are on the mend. **Sending good vibes your way**
POOR BABIES! Glad they slept good! Have you started foods yet? The BRAT diet is always good to start. Bannanas, Rice, Applesauce & toast.
Glad they are getting better!
Brenda
hoping all is well!
Fingers crossed hon. Hope they are feeling better soon.
I am so so so so sorry. We have been fighting this thing for WEEKS. The boys both lost almost a pound and Sumner still has the yeast rash and the explosive poops.
((HUGS))
Dear Lord! I feel so bad for you all!
I pray it gets better soon.
XXOO
Ack I had no idea they were not feeling well. I am so sorry. I hope that they are on the mend and you get a break from all the grossness!!! Mel
Just wanted to let you know that I bought the little pool with the slide at walmart for next to nothing. Seriously, it was maybe $6.00!
Post a Comment