Andrew and I would like to take this time to thank you for all the fun things you do with us. We love when you walk in the door from work and get down on your knees and give us kisses, we love when you play air plane with us, we love when you tickle our feet and make us laugh, we love when you read to us, we love when you play hide and go seek, we love when you take us to the pool, we love so many things about you. Thank you for being our daddy, you are the best.
Love always,
A & E




17 comments:
That was so sweet!
LOVE the pics! Such a proud daddy!
:) Debi
Your husband's face of rapt adoration in that next to the last shot warms my heart! What a blessing it is to have a remarkable man to celebrate on this special day.
Wishing you a VERY happy remainder of Father's Day!
awww, that is so sweet! happy father's day!
Katie,
Those pics are precious! I love the wagon pic! What a cute pic!
Are they feeling better? I sure hope so! I also hope this week is better for you and the boys stay nice and well! You have to be exhausted from all the sickness!
Hope ya'll have a nice week and happy fathers day to your hubby! What a sweet post!
Brenda
love these posts! Keep em coming! :0
Happy Father's Day!
Thanks for the shutterfly info. That is where I store my photos already so I threw together some pics from last summer. So easy to use. I appreciate you sharing your secret AND I love the new header!
VERY SWEET!!! Hope your sweet hubby had a great day! LOVE the new header:)
~Elyse~
Love it--great photos! :o) Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
How sweet. Hope your dh had a Happy Fathers' Day.
that was great! Happy father's day!!!
What a fabulous post.
Okay, loving the new header ... again!
Where are you going on vacation?
Your letter to daddy is precious!! I read it yesterday and thought it was the sweetest thing! David is always telling me how much he looks forward to the day the girls greet him at the door when he gets home from work. I hope you guys had a wonderful Father's Day! We are celebrating today. By the way, how do you design the top of your blog? Its always so cute! I love seeing your new designs.
So sweet of you boys to remember your dad!!! Happy dad's day!
such cute pics! Love the new header!
great new header :)
Katie, The pictures are great! I hope you guys had a good day and that everyone is feeling better now. How is the job going?
I forgot to add an equally important thing....I am also proud of Katie for being a wonderful, loving and hard working wife and mother.
Post a Comment