My friend Lori at
Shooting Star Photography met us today at Piedmont Park (a huge and beautiful park in downtown atlanta) to take some family pictures. Lori is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. We actually met online through the
nest and we got to know each other on the local chat boards. This was our first time meeting and I was happy to finally meet her and her family. Thanks Kenny for bringing Kate along, she is gorgeous.
Ok onto the sneak peak. you can view the pics
Here and I'll put some in this post too. I can't wait to see how the rest turned out. It was a very muggy, overcast day, but the pictures turned out wonderful. Thanks again Lori.
Ethan and Andrew
Andrew
Ethan
14 comments:
I am going to have to get in touch with Lori! I LOVE the pictures of the boys in the circles. I didn't even know there was a spot like that at Piedmont Park. Those pictures are absolutely perfect! Of course, the pictures were bound to turn out nice with such handsome boys.
LOVE them! A&E are so cute!!!
~Elyse~
I've been waiting patiently to see these. They turned out great. I especially love the one of you all walking away from the camera, it looks like the boys were trying to hold hands. Nice french pedicure too :). I'm so glad you had such a great photo session.
oh my gosh katie, i love them!!!! the feet picture is fantastic. and the family ones too. and the suppy cup picture. oh my gosh i love them all!!! and the boys look so grown up in their pics...so, so cute!
OH wow! They are GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE them in the top pic together! They just look so sweet together!
Katie
The pics are wonderful! The boys look great(and so grown up:). What a fun day.
Trina
THOSE ARE GREAT PICS! Wow..they are such big boys. They did great posing for the pics. I'm worried the girls will freak out...they are just soo antisocial. They don't like anyone except for me, Paul and their teachers at school. I always feel soo guilty b/c they won't even go near my poor sister..who they see pretty often. When we took pics at christmas they did NOT like it...we're going to take Hannah for her 4 year pics soon..so we'll do family pics and i just have this bad feeling that they are going to freak out. Guess we'll see! :)
Glad ya'll are all doing well!
Brenda
Thanks, Katie!
We had such a great time with you guys yesterday! I love the boys! They probably think I'm a nut with my jumping around and singing - haha...
I can't wait to share the rest with you. You have to see the ones with Kate also - too funny!
Can't wait to see all the pictures!
LOVE these pictures! I love the city in the background of the one with all of you in it! Adorable!
Your boys are so handsome:) Love the pictures!!
Great pics!! Love them!!
what great photos! i saw one of them in your nest sig and wanted to tell you how much i loved it. now i can. i love it! :)
LOVE them. You know how I feel about pictures of kids in circles. I am in love with the black and whites, but I really also love the one with the sippies!
Post a Comment