Friday, June 27, 2008

Big Boy Ethan

 

Ethan did so good this morning, look how happy he was (always seems to work that way, their sick at home and fine at the doctors...)

ethan ENT 

He is just so darn cute

DSC09906

8 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

gosh i didn't have to wait long at all...lol. i posted the comment and the pictures were already up! lol!

i cannot find your email...my address book is acting funny. send me one and i will give you the info!

Joelle Turner said...

Oh he is adorable! And I love the fish shirt, very cute! I'm so glad he is going to get all taken care of in just a couple weeks. What a relief for you, Katie!

BuckeyeBundle said...

Katie! He looks like such a big boy sitting in the chair...so darn cute!

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! He looks like a REAL KID in that last picture!
I swear, I would think he was 4 if I didn't know how old he is!! WOW!

pyjammy pam said...

awww! what a big boy he is! so cute. and i looove the shirt!

Karen said...

What a big boy--all grown up! I hope the tubes go well. :o)

Tonya Staab said...

WOW, he looks so big sitting in that chair, like such a little boy, not a baby anymore.

Gwen Papp said...

Oh, Katie, I could never hate you. I'm glad that it's easy for you! Of course, if my story has a lesson for you, it's that you better beware of having another baby and getting a girl. ;)