Craig and I got the boys down to bed pretty early last night, they were exhausted from the pool. We had a nice dinner and watched a great movie together after I did some scrapbooking. The movie didn't end till about 12:30. We go upstairs and check on the boys. We were knocked down with the most horrific smell ever..Throw-Up. Andrew had puked all over himself and the entire crib...and I mean the entire crib. Here we go again...I take him to our bathroom and give him a bath while Craig cleans out the crib. We ended up throwing the crib sheet away, it was just awful. We get him settled down, changed and then he throws up again all over me and his new clean clothes. Great..lets repeat the process again. We finally get him down and us into bed at 2am. What a way to end the night.
To add to the horrible accidents Ethan had another blow out during nap time. This time Craig gave the bath and I did the cleaning. My poor kids, its always something. When will it end?!?!?!?
(sorry for the disgusting posts lately)
13 comments:
oh honey, i hope that those boys of yous are feeling better soon and you are able to get away from all that nastiness. give em big hugs and kisses for me and tell them i hope they get well soon. and give yourself a great big hug from me too. (but hey, at least you got to enjoy a nice dinner and a movie before the chaos...what movie?)
My goodness! I pray that the sweet boys get better soon!
~Elyse~
oh poor boys...and poor mom and dad! i hope thet feel better soon...
oh my goodness... what is going on. i am so sorry!!! i hope things get better soon
Oh no! I hope things calm down a bit ASAP and that every one is well and healthy.
oh honey, I'm so so sorry. Hope it ends soon. Poor boys.
OH! I am so sorry. How awful!
Poor mama, daddy & babies! :(
I just felt so bad for you all reading your post.
I think you have had enough & will need a good long soak in a warm tub when this is all through .... maybe with a nice glass of wine....
OH NO! Poor babies! I sure hope they get to feeling better soon! It is so hard to take care of one sick baby...much less two.
Hope things have calmed down tonight! And the babies are feeling a little better.
Have you tried the BRAT diet? That always works for my girls. If they can't hold anything down i always get a syringe and give them little drinks of water or gatorade one squirt at a time...most importantly keep them hydrated!
Hope they are getting better!
I wish i could give your precious boys and you a hug!
Brenda
Oh no! That does not sound fun at all! I hope things get better for you soon, Ethan and Andrew as well!
poor boys! I hope everyone starts to feel better soon!
boys getting any better? hope you got some rest!
we put the boys in 2-3 diapers and they were dry this morning... brandon still woke up early but no biggie!
i hope everyone is feeling better today...
by the way, i never answered your question about why your comment count keeps going down. i have NO idea, but i find it very bizarre!
Poor little ones. Get well soon!!!
Post a Comment