Today at 7:30am (june 30th) I turned 27...Happy Birthday to me. Nothing too exciting today, but I did get to enjoy a nice dinner and drinks with my hubby and parents. Thanks to Aunt meggie for watching the boys. We went to Marietta Square ate some pizza and then had a few drinks at an Irish Pub. It was a great day (just beautiful outside). I don't feel any older, should I??
Happy Birthday, Katie!! You're still a young one, my dear - so you shouldn't feel any older. ;) Looks like a great birthday! You look completely darling, as always, and I have to say the trip to the Irish pub looks like so much fun.
Happy Birthday!!!! How great and you are still an itty bitty baby! (my next birthday I will be...gasp...officially 10 years OLDER than you!!!YIKES!) LOVE the Irish pubs!One of our fav places to go! Those Irishmen know how to live it up! ;) Debi
Happy Belated Birthday! You look FABULOUS!!! (30's are MUCH better than 20's...and so far, I like my 40's better than my 30's...nothing but great things to look forward to!)
Have a great year...looks like it's off to a good start!
26 comments:
Girl-you told me I was young! You are so too. Happy 27th!!!
~Elyse~
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Bday girl! You look great and like you had a great time! umm...no you shouldn't feel any older...EVER!
Happy Birthday Kate! Glad you had a blast.
Happy 27th birthday, you YOUNG'N YOU! WOW...i feel OLD! Hope ya'll had a great night! You look so pretty in the pics! I love your hair!
I know i've said this before..but you ALWAYS look soo put together.
Hope you had a wonderful day!
Brenda
Happy Birthday, you young thing! :) I don't remember what 27 looks like, so I'll say, no, you don't look a day over 26. :)
ooops. you said FEEL not LOOK. no, you shouldn't feel older either! :P
Happy Birthday!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Looks like fun!!! Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope your day was extra-special!!
happy birthday to you!!!
Happy Birthday, Katie!! You're still a young one, my dear - so you shouldn't feel any older. ;) Looks like a great birthday! You look completely darling, as always, and I have to say the trip to the Irish pub looks like so much fun.
Happy birthday!! Sounds like you had a great day:)
Happy Birthday!!!!
How great and you are still an itty bitty baby! (my next birthday I will be...gasp...officially 10 years OLDER than you!!!YIKES!)
LOVE the Irish pubs!One of our fav places to go! Those Irishmen know how to live it up! ;)
Debi
oh, shame on me. i missed posting on your actual birthday. and i had an ecard all picked out to send you and everything. shame on me.
happy, happy, happy birthday katie! warmest wishes for another fabulous and happy year...even if it is belated.
WOW! I have moved up on the "top bloggers" list! Impressed!
~Elyse~
Happy belated Birthday!
I responded to a post on the nest, but HBD again!
Happy birthday! I didn't see this yesterday, we moved into our new house yesterday. Hope the day was good!
Happy Birthday!! Looks like you guys had fun. By the way, I LOVE your hair! And you look terrific!
YEA! Happy Birthday Katie...sorry I am late on the good wishes! Glad to hear you had a great day!
Wow...27, how fun!! Great pics too!
Happy Birthday Katie!!! You look GREAT! Glad to see I'm not the only young mama on the nest! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I'm so glad you had a great night. You look gorgeous and sooo young ... I'm envious.
happy birthday! Sorry I am so late in posting it!!!
Happy Belated Birthday!
You look FABULOUS!!!
(30's are MUCH better than 20's...and so far, I like my 40's better than my 30's...nothing but great things to look forward to!)
Have a great year...looks like it's off to a good start!
Happy belated birthday, Katie! You are a cancer, just like my boys AND my hubby! It sounds like you had a great day...you are a youngin'!!!
Have a WONDERFUL year full of MORE love, laughs and joy!!!
Post a Comment