Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Silly boys

First and foremost EVERYBODY IS HEALTHY and back to normal, Thank God!! No more yeast infection (thanks nystatin ointment).

Ethan has started to really cling onto me when I drop him off at daycare in the mornings. He's the first one to hug and kiss me in the afternoons, Andrew will come over and say hi, but will go right back to what he's doing. I would definitely say Ethan is a mama's boy right now. I love the one on one time we get to share. I'm sure eventually he won't want to snuggle and love on his mommy so I'm taking it all in.

Tonight I made the boys meatloaf and mashed potatoes for dinner, they had more fun playing with the food than eating it. Shirley says they eat great during the day, they must just be acting up for mommy.  They really like bananas so between the two of them they ate 2 huge ones...little piggies!

Other than feeling better, not much is going on. I bought the boys a Little Tykes beach ball that acts like a water sprinkler, I can't wait to try it out this weekend (I'm sure they'll be pictures to come, lol).

Enjoy the pictures

*Andrew in red, Ethan in stripe shirt*

boys eating dinner eating bananas

*Ethan top picture, Andrew bottom picture* can they get any cuter??

BOYS

I'll post a video later of the boys clapping and playing phone with the remote, they are so cute, its finally nice to have my happy boys back :)

16 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so glad to hear that everyone is feeling better! I love the pictures. They have the most beatuiful eyes. My Luca is also a mama's boy, and I also love it :)
Rachel

Elyse said...

They are sure CUTE though!!! It comes with the territory at night, eating and playing all at the same time;)
Enjoy your sweet boys!!!
~Elyse~

Cheryl Lage said...

To answer your question, no. I truly cannot imagine how those boys can get ANY cuter! They are such dolls!

(and look like such dignified little diners!)

Lori said...

Oh my- those eyelashes are killing me! Can I just eat them up? Glad everyone is better :)

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Oh No!! I'm tied for third now! I've really gotta pick up the pace! :)

SO glad the boys are feeling better!

Ashley

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

yay! i am so glad to hear that everyone is healthy and back to happy! i adore the last 2 pictures, the boys look so sweet in them and they have such beautiful eyes and eyelashes. they are wonderful pictures katie! i love the food pictures too, they look like they are very intrigued by what is on their plates. lol! my trio ADORE bananas too...what is it with bananas and babies?

Karen said...

So happy to hear everyone feeling better! Yay!

pyjammy pam said...

yay for feeling better! they really are so cute, and now that i did the math and realized they're exactly one year older than my boys, it's even more fun for me to look at cute pics of them. i can only hope mine end up as cute as yours at this age! :)

debi9kids said...

YEAH! No more sick boys! Thank God!

LOve the new pics, esp. the close-ups at the end!
I think this is the first group of pics where i was actually able to really tell who was who, even if you hand't told me. ;)

Katie said...

So So happy to hear that everyone is healthy again!! What absolutely adorable photos - they are growing up so fast! Beautiful boys. This post gives me some hope that some day, my girls dining habits will be more refined and will not include flinging of food and sippy cups off the tray and dropping 50% of the food down their bibs. ;)

The Synnott's said...

yeah for everyone feeling better!!!!

tbonegrl said...

I am glad they are feeling better. Look at them with the utensils! Go boys! Just when we thought we kicked Summy's rash, here comes the blowout diaper yesterday with a terrible raw bottom....out of nowhere! We're back to square one (the nystatin)

Tonya Staab said...

A BIG WOOT WOOT to everyone being healthy once more.

Those smiles are seriously so adorable. They really couldn't be any cuter.

Joelle Turner said...

Oh! Your boys are so handsome!! I LOVE those big blue eyes!! And I'm so glad you are all healthy again. Can't wait to see the video and pictures of the boys playing in the sprinkler!!

Rachel AKA Pixie4199 said...

Yes, they ARE adorable! I am so glad everyone is 'back to good'. We are awesome over here.

And TAG...YOU'RE IT! (see my blog!)

Rachel

BuckeyeBundle said...

Oh good...glad that everyone is feeling better and you have your happy, adorable boys back! Seriously, I don't think they could get any cuter...so to answer you ....No...they are already the cutest little boys! :0 Heartbreakers already!