
It has been a busy, busy week for me at work. I've had quite a few meetings and yesterday had an all day training session with dinner afterwards. I crashed when I got home last night at 9pm. Boys are doing so much better. We have a follow up appointment and the boys 18 month check up on June 23rd. Hopefully the latest antibiotic has done the trick and Ethan is in the clear. Andrew started showing signs of getting sick again, but this morning was back to his normal self.
We didn't get to celebrate Father's day with my dad last Sunday so we'll be going over to my parents later to celebrate. My dad is so caring and loving and just adores the boys. I'll post some pics later. Hope everyone is having a great week so far!
7 comments:
Missy Lou it is about time, but I totally understand that LIFE gets in the way sometimes! Hang in there and I hope the boys stay well!!!
~Elyse~
aww, i've been missing you! and wondering if everything was ok. i am so glad to hear the boys are all better! glad to hear (although its busy) that work is going well. can't wait to hear how big the boys have gotten at their checkup and see some new pics. have fun celebrating father's day with your dad!
Katie,
Glad to hear the boys are feeling better! FINALLY!
Sounds like you are keeping busy! Hope you find some time to just relax a little.
Can't wait to see some cute pics of the boys and your dad.
:) Debi
ps LOVE the pics of the boys in the new header! SO CUTE!!!
I was wondering what was up with you, hoping you weren't MIA because the boys were sicker. Glad to hear it was work, that cartoon is hilarious. Love the new header! Have fun celebrating Father's Day again.
I've been missing you! Glad to boys are feeling better-hoping they stay that way and that things slow down for you a little! :)
Ashley
Love the comic! I'm going to send that to my sister in law, she'll get a kick out of it! Glad to hear the kiddos are on the mend! I hope they stay healthy for a long, long time! Can't wait to see new pictures.
we missed you!
Post a Comment