Thursday, June 26, 2008

Juice Box

Since my focus has been on Ethan so much lately I thought I would dedicate a post to my Andrew. Craig thought of a new nickname for him this evening...Juice Box. There's a little history behind this name. Andrew has been in a bib since he was born, either drooling or eating...this kid is always wet. I'm very anal about Andrew NOT wearing bibs in pictures so I try my hardest to take them off. Notice all the drool in the pics below, his shirt is constantly wet even with a bib on. Juice Box was fitting and it made me laugh...so from now on (at least for awhile) we'll be calling Andrew Juice Box.



16 comments:

debi9kids said...

LOL! Emma can be his partner in slobbery crime. She is ALWAYS a drooling mess!

Elyse said...

I believe that "Juice Box" is an awesome name! He takes awesome pictures, even with a bib on!
~Elyse~

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

mr drooly boy, wow that is a lot of drool! i love the nickname juice box. it is so cute and fitting. and gosh, it just works! love those boys katie, i just adore them. and you!

Joelle Turner said...

What a great nick name! One of my girls is a drool queen! I thought it was so odd that only one drools -- but obviously it happens! He and Pressy can hang out in their bibs anytime!!

The Myers Family said...

That is hilarious! My girls were bibs all day every day until they were one. Not drool...spit up. Stinky spit up. I found it easier to change a bib than to change clothes all day long. Are the boys still teething?

Hope all gets better over at your house!

Brenda

cat said...

What a cute name. But such a cutie? How did Ethans appointment go?

GibsonTwins said...

Love the new nickname! Your boys are adorable!

We have one drooley one over here too, only time he'll wear a bib though is when eating and if I can sneak one on him in the car (hate going places with them all dressed up and matching and his outfit being drenched).

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

As if I need to tell you, your boys are SO cute! He really is a drooler :) I hope you get your answers tomorrow!

Katie said...

That's about the cutest Juice Box I've ever seen! :)

Gwen Papp said...

That's funny. Juice box...:) My BF was just asking if my girls were big droolers the other day, her niece has to wear a bib all the time. My girls aren't though. Saoirse was a puker, but no real drool. Love the photos. Thinking of you, BTW, waiting for your update on Ethan's appt.

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Love the name! How funny! My boys are the same way-but they are teething. Always covered in drool and if not drool then spit up! Love those bodily fluids! :)

Liz said...

too cute! he is definitely a drooly boy! but a cute one!

BuckeyeBundle said...

AHH!!! HOW cute! I love fun nicknames and this one is creative!

Karen said...

So cute!

Tonya Staab said...

Juice Box LOL. That's cute. Very clever.

Sheena/H2Mommy said...

That super cute! Such a fitting name. :-D