Thursday, June 5, 2008

18 months

Dear Andrew and Ethan,

I can not believe that 18 months have passed since you entered into this world. You have made me so proud and I am honored to be your mommy. You bring so much joy into my life and everyone around you. I was looking back at pictures from when you were much smaller, its amazing how fast time flies by. I miss you both tremendously when I'm at work. I think about you all day and can't wait for those huge smiles and hugs when I pick you up from daycare. You are both such a blessing and I can not wait to experience all the fun times to come. Thank you for being my sons and allowing me to be your mommy.

Love always and forever,

Mommy

8 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

awww, katie, that was incredibly sweet. it brought tears to my eyes. happy 18 months a & e!

Gwen Papp said...

So sweet. I can't believe that they're 18 months old already. I can imagine the excitement when they see you after work, my girls get so excited when my husband gets home. :)

BuckeyeBundle said...

Ohhh! I love it when I read Mommy to child letters. I think this is so incredibly sweet and something your boys will always cherish when they are older.

Happy 18 months A & E!!!!

The Myers Family said...

That was SOO SWEET! My goodness...our babies are growing up SOO fast! It's amazing.

Happy 18 month bday A&E!

Elyse said...

Happy 18 months A&E! You boys have one amazing mommy and you both are inspirations to me on a daily basis!
~Elyse~

debi9kids said...

Just so sweet katie!
You are making me cry!
It is just going way too fast! (E&W will be 20 months on the 7th!!!)
XXOO Debi

Lori said...

Wow time flies! Happy yr and half boys!

tbonegrl said...

that is so sweet! It seems like yesterday!