How I love sleeping babies. My blogger stalker friend Debi over at Who says 8 is enough had a great idea for a post. Find some of your favorite pictures of your sleeping babies and post them. These were the first I came across. The black and white photo the boys were about 3 hours old. The other pictures they were less than 2 weeks old. I honestly don't remember them being that small, it seems like yesterday, but its almost been 19 months.
Here the boys were at a month old, Andrew liked to sleep in some crazy positions. They also loved sleeping in their car seats
This picture is one of my favorites..look at Ethan's chunky cheeks. Love how the boys could fall asleep in any position. Here they are sharing a boppy and they are both sound asleep.
11 comments:
katie, the pictures are so precious...isn't crazy how time flies?!?!
Aww, what a great idea....your little guys are growing so fast. Where does the time go!
OMgosh! They were so tiny!!!! LOVE them all!
The B&W is just GORGEOUS!!!!
Thanks for playing along.
:) Debi
ps LOL Stalker....
Now look at those sweet "baby" boys. Time does fly and the boys are so cute, yet growing up at the same time. What a great idea!
~Elyse~
AWW! They are Precious! I love the one of the boys in the boppy(maybe) where one of the boys(don't know which one) is all stretched out! SOO CUTE! They have blue shirts on in the pic! They do grow soo quickly! BTW, do you know which is which? I don't know which is which when they were little..how do i explain that to them later??? UGH!
Thanks for sharing!
Brenda
WOW were they ever that little??? So sweet! I love a sleeping baby and in your case babies!
We did a lot of car seat sleeping too lol. Great pictures!!
Number 7!!! I used to be number 3!! This is not acceptable.
:)
So cute! Love the balck and white one.
Awww, they are just soooo sweet. Love sleeping babies.
precious.
Post a Comment