Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Slide show of our family pictures

The pictures are beautiful, Lori did an amazing job! I cried the whole way through the slide show, she captured my little guys just like they are. Check out her website at Shooting Star Photography if you live in the Atlanta area. Lori is so sweet and just has that natural nack for photography.

View slide show here.

Here are a few of my favorites:







Thanks Lori, I will treasure these pictures forever!

21 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

OH! The photos are WONDERFUL, and that top one...what a treasure. :)

GREAT photographer, and clearly, precious subject matter!

The Synnott's said...

beautiful!!!!

Liz said...

really great pictures. I would want to frame every single one of them!!

BuckeyeBundle said...

Wow! Brought happy tears to my eyes too. Your family is SO beautiful and your boys are just so handsome and cute! What a wonderful slide show filled with some of the best family pictures I have ever seen. I love it so much, I think I need all of my blog readers to come see it RIGHT NOW! Just priceless! I don't know if I can pick favorites, but the ones with you guys from the back and also the boys in the colored wall circles....geesh...so many favorites! What a great keepsake!

Lori said...

I'm thrilled you're happy with them, Katie! You have a beautiful family and we had such a great time, I know we'll do it again :)

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

How in the world are you going to pick which pictures to get??!! They are AWESOME!!

three little monsters said...

Aww Katie the boys are so cute!!! You all look so happy! What a beautiful family!

The Myers Family said...

AW KATIE! Those are AWESOME! Your photographer did AWESOME! I love the one of ya'll all walking holding hands..just your backs. That is SOOO SWEET! Oh, now i want to use a real photographer instead of going to the pic people or port innovations. It's just soo expensive to use a real photographer. I may have to rethink that now...the pics are GREAT! You will cherish those forever!

Thanks for sharing!

Big Sister said...

Wow! I loved it! It looks like she captured everything...boys, mom, dad, artistic shots. I love how she included everyday things like the toys, stroller, and the car decal. Such a fun glimpse into your family life..and a beautiful family it is! I loved the feet pic, the boys little feetsies are just adorable:)
Trina

SaraBelle said...

The pictures are awesome!!!

Elyse said...

The pictures are so ADORABLE and CUTE! They are so photogenic!!!
~Elyse~

Katie said...

Oh my gosh, Katie, those photos are AMAZING!! Just when I thought I had found my favorite one - another absolutely beautiful one popped up in the slide show. Those are incredible and the 4 of you make such a beautiful, loving family. What a treasure to have those for the rest of your life - the boys some day will love looking back at those. I adore the photos of you guys with the skyline in the background. Oh - and girl, you have great toes. ;) Please tell me your feet don't always look that perfect!

debi9kids said...

Katie,
THESE PICTURES ARE FANTASTIC!!!
Truly wonderful pictures!!!
Your family is just so beautiful! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that top picture!
:) Debi

donna said...

Katie...great photos. I got a lil teary eyed on the slideshow. I always do :) What a good looking family!

Karen said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Gorgeous!! Your family is sooooooo adorable! All of you! Lori did an outstanding job! I know you just love the photos! :o) Thanks for sharing!

Sara said...

hey, just caught up on your blog. the pics are super cute!! happy late b-day. I thought of u when I was in the hospital on our b-day. :-) glad to here everything is better with ethan and i am ppraying the surgery will go well.

Unknown said...

I came across your blog and I wanted you to know how adorable your family pictures are!! I love pictures taken outside!

cat said...

The photos are really really great. I love the black and white family picture and off course, the first one of the post.

Rachel AKA Pixie4199 said...

Katie I LOVE THEM! How adorable your guys are! So handsome! And I LOVE your new (newer?) haircut. We just arrived home from vacation and I'm catching up on everyone. We had a wonderful time and I feel GREAT. We are gearing up for the party tomorrow and I will have PLENTY of pictures!

XOXOXO
Rachel

karen richardson said...

AWESOME pics! I love all of them but my favorite of the boys is of them on the blue blocks. I, of course, love the 4 of you walking away from the camera - we did that too. And, love the one of your feet! So sweet!

Where did you get the pretty blue polos shirts for the boys? I love that color!

GibsonTwins said...

What gorgeous pictures of your family! I love the pic of one of the little ones crawling toward you guys, that is so sweet!

I liked that you took pics on surgery day, I did that too last summer when my little guy had surgery and I was always afraid of the post op pics scaring people but am sharing mine on the 18th of this month if you want to check it out...