Friday, July 18, 2008

Before and After

Are you humming the jeopardy tune in your head yet...I can hear Alex Trebek announcing tonight's categories....

Before

DSC_0117 

DSC_0120

After

DSC_0123

DSC_0121

Andrew somehow I left open the gate got to the stash of flavor-ice popsicle. As you can tell in the first picture he was so happy to have a huge armful of them.  That lasted all of about 10 seconds when Ethan broke open one and blue juice went everywhere. I think the last 2 pictures speak for themselves, they were not very happy with me snatching them away.  We were all sticky and required a good scrubbing in the tub...

11 comments:

Liz said...

OMG that is hysterical. Poor guys just wanted an ice pop.

Elyse said...

You left the gate opened and allowed the kiddos to get stick? WOW! What a woman!!! The picts do say it all! I would be mad too :)
~Elyse~

The Myers Family said...

I love it! That is HILARIOUS! They are So sneaky! I bet they thought they were going to be able to run off before you caught them! LOL! Poor babies...their sweet little faces look soo sad!

The still look cute...even when they are crying! :)

Have a great weekend!
Brenda

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

that is just priceless katie! they have such looks of pure joy in the 1st one and then it deteriorates so quickly in the second. i love it! hope your weekend is fairly low-key...despite all the stickiness tonight!

The Synnott's said...

LOVE IT...

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Oh-that's hilarious!

GibsonTwins said...

2 words: containment unit LOL
I keep my two "locked up" in their playroom for most of the time. The second they get out into the rest of the house, forget it! Mine run away from me if I try to stop what I don't want happening but usually in the process, they'd rather throw something than let me take it away from them.

Do they actually eat those popsicles btw? I bought the exact same kind and my two won't even give them a taste- such a bummer that I have to eat all 100 by myself this summer :)

Lisa said...

Oh that looks so familiar. Don't you just love that look of elation when they have gotten something they aren't supposed to have?
And isn't it always a brother that has to come in and ruin it for ya?
Ahhhh - the joy of toddler boys!

btw - thanks for the comment!

debi9kids said...

OH no! Those things make a HUGE sticky mess!
Poor sad boys! You are a mean mommy! :)

Sheena/H2Mommy said...

Aww! ::hehe::

Tonya Staab said...

So wrong that I'm giggling, I know. Poor little boys.