Monday, July 21, 2008

Homework

Remember my friend Lori? Well I met her and her hubby today for lunch so they could give me some pointers regarding my new fancy camera. She assigned some homework and I thought I would share with all my blogger friends and family. These pictures were taken tonight inside with no flash. WOW, this camera is amazing and there are still SO many things to learn.

Andrew in the bib, Ethan in green

DSC_0280 DSC_0311 DSC_0316 DSC_0324

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I found your blog through another blog and love it! Your little ones are precious! I'm a mom of three boys! Anyway my husband and I are going to start looking for a new camera.... I love your pictures! Do you mind letting me know what kind of camera you purchased and if you like it as much as I like the pictures! THANKS!

BuckeyeBundle said...

Ok, so I am loving your camera too! So clear and crisp! It's so great that you have friends that can show you some cool tips too!

Harris Boys said...

hey ashley...I tried to view your blog, but it says its private.

I just recently bought a Nikon D80...I went back and forth b/w this and a cannon model that is very similar. if you want some more info email me at

kkcash269 @ hotmail DOT com

btw: I LOVE my camera, if you can't tell...lol

Tonya Staab said...

Wow. Gorgeous shots. Great tip. I don't have the same camera, but I'll try it with mine.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

awesome katie...isn't it just so much fun?!?!

Cheryl Lage said...

Holy cow...what amazing pictures! Your babies (naturally!) look adorable, and even a sippy cup looks good the way you shot it!

You have a gift...can hardly wait to see more!

:)

The Lynch's said...

Thanks so much for the info on the camera! I didn't know that our blog site was set on private! New @ this! Hopefully I can figure it out soon! Thanks again! Ashley

Elyse said...

Ok picture queen, you are amazing. Your homework is spectacular too! Glad you have great subjects!

:)
~Elyse~

Joelle Turner said...

Aw man, I want some lessons! I've had my D70 for almost 3 years now and still have NO IDEA how to really use it the way I want to! Good job on getting lessons, feel free to pass tips on to me! :o) By the way, your pictures do look great and the boys, as always, look adorable!!

Brandi said...

Waiting till we have the extra, but I have been eyeing this camera too. Love the pics!

Liz said...

ok, you inspired me. this past weekend I took out Bob's old SLR and he gave me a lesson on it. Also someone left a comment for me on my blog to visit thepioneerwoman.com and look in her photography section. She actually uses a D80 and shows you some tips and explains in plain language. great pics.

Lisa said...

I am jealous, what a great camera and photographer!
Although taking pictures of your adorable boys is never a difficult task, I am sure it is so much more fun when you have a new toy to try!

Amber said...

I love the sippy cup picture, how professional looking!!!

The Synnott's said...

hey there... i just got the eddie bauer 3-in-1 car seat and it is impossible to install to where the "level to ground" is level to the ground. can you please email and tell me what to do!!! im fixing to return it

The Myers Family said...

I HAVE To GET A NEW CAMERA NOW! :) I'm so jealous! Your pics are awesome!

Brenda

Rachel AKA Pixie4199 said...

Soooo fancy schmancy!!!! Glad you are enjoying it so much!

We got the news today...not good. My camera will cost too much to fix so we are on the search for one that will fit our budget AND my addiction to my children and all they do!!! LOL!

XOXO
Rachel

debi9kids said...

Great shots! LOVE how the cup is in focus in the forefront. very cool!