Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Way Back When-esday

My very best friend Blair surprised me one weekend when she kidnapped borrowed my boys for the day and had professional pictures made. The boys were 2 months old in this picture. (Feb 2007)

boys

Blair also bought their outfits and had their initials monogrammed on them. What a awesome best friend I have.

 

For other way back when-esday pictures check out Cheryl's blog at Twinfatuation.

16 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

That is an AMAZING friend, and an AWFULLY adorble twosome! :)

Thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

she is an awesome best friend, that is so cool that she did that! i am totally putting that one in my play book - way to go blair!

i love the picture katie, they look so sweet and their outfits are adorable!

Elyse said...

What a great friend! A&E were so tiny!!!
~Elyse~

Joelle Turner said...

Oh, how darling! I love the outfits, and the picture!!

Karen said...

That is an awesome gift!! I remember when you posted about that a long time ago on that other site. ;o) You have a wonderful BFF!

monica said...

Love the picture!! Very nice friend also to do that for you!!

The Synnott's said...

that picture is beautiful!

karen richardson said...

WOW...what a very thoughtful and generoud friend! What an aweseome gift - not only having a break for a few hours with twin infants, but adorable outfits AND portraits! She's a keeper!

The boys are darling, too!

Rachel AKA Pixie4199 said...

ADORABLE! A & E sooooo tiny!

I actually REMEMBER this happening. THAT is so cool!!!

Unknown said...

Oh! Those outfits are sooo cute!! how sweet that your friend had their photos taken for you!

GibsonTwins said...

In love with that picture! They are gorgeous! You have an awesome friend too :)

Liz said...

That is an awesome BF! I don't know many who would do that! It's an adorable pic!!

The Myers Family said...

WOW! That was the nicest thing ever! What a brave best friend too! They looked and still look precious! SOO CUTE...and soo tiny!

Still working on my blog from you...sheesh it's been a busy week!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

What a sweet phot, thanks for sharing!

SouthernDogwoods said...

What a wonderful friend. And what cuties your boys are. I have A&E girls (Abby & Emma). Sweet pic!!!

Gwen Papp said...

I remember that. You posted the pictures, and I was so impressed. Wow, they were so teeny. :) And so cute!