Tuesday, July 15, 2008

blueberries, strawberries and green peas

what a combo, I know. Last night the boys could not get enough of these 3 dinner items. We had plenty more to eat but I wasn't sure I would have enough blueberries for the pair of them. If you have never tried blueberries with your toddlers I recommend sticking some in the freezer and letting them eat some frozen, yummy!

A & E

DSC_0001 DSC_0008

Andrew

DSC_0025

Ethan

DSC_0036

the boys best attempt in getting water from the fridge

they love pretending to drink from mommy and daddy's cups.

DSC_0045

Ethan says almost there

DSC_0046

13 comments:

The Synnott's said...

way too cute. i cant wait. they seem to love it

Joelle Turner said...

The boys look so cute getting water in mommy and daddy's glasses. Seeing them lean against the fridge made me look forward to all the smudgey hand prints I'll have in my house -- I'm sure it'll get old, but I hope I enjoy them, too!

And, I'm going to have to remember the frozen blueberries tip!

GibsonTwins said...

Do you cut the blueberries up or give them to the kids whole? I just bought a pint of blueberries at the store and can't seem to figure out how to use them- I would love them in the freezer but the twins are picky, they like either hot or room temp food and won't even touch ice cream!

We have one allergic to strawberries so we don't give them to either baby which is soooo sad because its the thing I start wanting every March until I can't find them anymore!

GibsonTwins said...

I will gladly send Alli your way to teach some wonderful animal sounds BUT your guys would have to, in return, teach mine how to successfully eat with spoons and eat out of bowls. Or maybe just teach them not to throw EVERYTHING on the floor :)

Brandi said...

Gonna have try them frozen. Mine love them right out of the fridge. Love the pics of them trying to get water.

BuckeyeBundle said...

I love the almost there picture!
Looks like you are enjoying the new camera!
Have a great one and I'll have to catch up with you next week! :)

Elyse said...

SOOO CUTE! Love how they try to get the water with your glasses!!! Andrew and Ethan are so cute!!!
~Elyse~

Ally said...

Omg they are getting so big! They are adorable!

debi9kids said...

Mine love blueberries too!

You boys look so cute trying to get the water!

The Myers Family said...

HOW CUTE! I love the pics of them trying to get water out of the fridge! SOO CUTE! O yeah, be ware of fresh blue berries and icky black bowel movements. I hate to be icky...but i freaked out the first time Hannah had them..i had NO IDEA what was wrong...then my sister told me. OH it's normal to have black pooh! YUCKY! Anyway, just a heads up so you don't freak out like i did. My girls don't like the blue berries very much...Hannah does though. The girls are on a apple eating kick. They probably eat 4 or 5 apples a day...I think i'm raising vegetarians! Sam has yet to take ONE BITE of meat! It's driving me crazy!

marciesteeves said...

Pretty soon they'll be pouring you your own glass of water- you'll have two little waiters on your hands! They're so cute and getting so big.

The jones Family said...

So cute trying to get the ice! We often eat only strawberries and peas for dinner but I've been too scared of the stains to try blueberries...maybe I'll do it with their shirts off!

Amber said...

I can't wait until my boys get to that stage, I'm sure it'll be a riot! Of course I'm not wishing time away with them or anything,lol. You're boys are so super cute!!