the surgery was a success. Ethan was so cute in his little gown. the nurses just ate him up, what a flirt I have for a son. surgery took less than 10 minutes...the Doctor wheeled him to his post-op room, he slept for about 10 minutes then he woke up. we got dressed and headed home. What a breeze that was. thanks for all the prayers. Hopefully the tubes keep my little guy healthy and we can start to enjoy our summer. Will post some picture later in his gown...it was too cute!
11 comments:
Glad that the surgery went well!
That was fast! Glad everything went ok!
~Elyse~
oh katie, i am so glad to hear that the surgery went so smoothly and that ethan is doing well! hopefully the little guy will have happy ears from now on :)
Great news! Glad it went well! :o)
Whew! That is WONDERFUL news!
(Of course we all knew it would be, but still...we Mamas are naturally anxious!)
Wishing him a speedy recovery, and you a well-deserved night's rest tonight!
Yay~! so glad it was quick and easy. Go Ethan!
I'm so glad things went well. I really hope this puts an end to all his troubles.
Oh thank God it went so well and it sounds like he was such a champ! I hope he is in the clear now!
What a champ! (Ethan too, LOl!). MMMMM, Chick Fil A! There are NONE around here and I LOVE IT. So glad all is well, he'll be a new man now!
And he looks ADORABLE in his gown and crocs!
Glad it went well....darnit, what a total cutie in his crocks and gown. Chick Fil A does make everything better.
I left a comment the other day but it's not showing up.
Thank you God for a good outcome. I've been praying for y'all. He is an absolute doll. Just love little boys! :)
Post a Comment