Saturday, July 12, 2008

Picture from today

I'm loving my new camera, it seems pretty easy to use and the pictures, well they pretty much speak for themselves. We have our nieces 1st birthday tomorrow, I can't wait to take some pictures for her mom and dad.

 

 Andrew

DSC_0085

DSC_0295DSC_0355 

Ethan 

DSC_0325DSC_0360

DSC_0341

Both boys not wanting to go to sleep...

DSC_0366

15 comments:

karen richardson said...

What an awesome new gift/toy for you! Great pics and oh, so clear! You'll get your money's worth out of this one.

I know those "I don't want to go to bed, crying faces" very well! If you ever get to a point that you need those crib tents, I think that they should fit your boys' cribs just fine - looking at the crib pics.

Elyse said...

What a great camera. Seeing the boys eyes is so cool! Beautiful! You definatly got your money's worth with the camera.

Can not believe they do not want to go to sleep!
~Elyse~

Cheryl Lage said...

All the pictures are priceless, but that last one is just too hysterical!

And on Karen's crib tent offer: as a mom whose she-twin broke her arm on her first attempted crib escape, I heartily recommend them! We used them 'til ours we felt could REALLY handle "big kid bed expectations" (around 3.5) and the transition went GREAT! (Those crib tent manufacturers need to hire me as a spokesperson...we even traveled with ours, and our kdis LOVED them...asked for them on their beds! ;) )

Long diatribe; darling boys!

Julia said...

I am so jealous of your new camera!!!

Seriously though? You totally deserve it and are taking some beautiful pictures. Congrats on your new purchase!!

Just Julie said...

Wow great pics!!! Everything is all smiles at our house also until nap or bedtime. :-) Last pic cracked me up!

debi9kids said...

OK! I am in love with your camera too! Is that creepy? LOL
The pics of the boys are SO clear! Just gorgeous!

Karen said...

The boys are so cute! Fun photos!

Karen said...

P.S. The crying shots are priceless.

P.P.S. I think I made your "top 10" comment-leaver list! LOL!

Liz said...

great pics! Makes me want to get out DH's old camera and start practicing.

Rachel said...

The pictures are great! They have increadible detail. I can't wait to get a better camera. Hope you are having a great weekend and enjoy your neices birthday party.

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Look at those cute little boys crying in their beds! Love the new camera too-the pictures are great! And I LOVE your new header! Those boys just keep getting cuter and cuter!

The Synnott's said...

loving the new header and just love the clarity of the pics!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

they look fantastic!

The jones Family said...

Precious pics! Lovin the new camera!

Tonya Staab said...

Love that last pic. They look really impressed that you are in there snapping pics instead of saving them from their cribs LOL