I just love IKEA. I went today on my lunch break since I was at a meeting very close to the store. I bought the boys this really cute table and chair set. here's the table and here are the chairs. I thought it would be perfect for coloring and even snack time. I'm excited to see them using it.
In other exciting news I ordered an outstanding camera for my birthday. As most know I adore taking pictures and I really wanted a camera that would last me a long time, but would also take brilliant pictures. After much consideration I decided on the nikon d80. It should be arriving sometime tomorrow. I can not wait to get my hands on it and start taking pictures. I'm sure it will take some time to learn the camera and how it works, but I can't wait. I told Craig I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning.
Boys are doing great, Ethan seems to be doing just fine after his surgery. The boys are doing great at daycare, they are learning some new words and are starting to communicate more between themselves.
Hopefully I'll have some sample pictures to post tomorrow night (if the camera arrives on time)....
11 comments:
oh my gosh, i adore that table and chairs...so, so cute! i am glad to hear the boys are doing so well katie! having fun at daycare and learning more words...yay! and of course i am looking forward to seeing what you can do with your new toy! i think i may be just as excited for you as you are :)
Can't wait to see some of your photography! IKEA is so much fun! I usually end up walking around and looking more than buying--I think I get overwhelmed. There are so many great ideas there!
You'll LOVE your camera!! I have the Nikon D70, I got it a few years ago and love it. I have to force myself to use it sometimes, because its not small and always ready, but when I use it, the pictures really are amazing!
And, I love the table and chairs from Ikea. You just can't beat Ikea!!
KATIE!!!!!! I'm soooooo jealous the D80...OMG! You are going to have some great pictures, I'll live vicariously through your pictures until I move up to the big time camera! :)
LOVE the table! I must go to Ikea when time to redecorate!
I have a new found love with IKEA! Glad the boys get a new table and chair set. What a great idea! Enjoy your sweet boys!
~Elyse~
I love the camera! We had one somewhat like that...but we sold it on ebay b/c it was just to big for me. I'm all about small cameras..although i KNOW they don't take very good pics. We just always seemed to forget the camera if it wasn't in my purse...and it didn't fit. I think that's a great choice though..it looks like it does a ton of cool things!
I LOVE the table and chairs. My words of wisdom is to buy 4 chairs...if you didn't. I bought Hannah a table and chair set off of ebay from a lady that bought and painted and personalized them. I only bought TWO chairs..what in the world was i thinking? Now i can't find matching chairs for the table. Plus if the boys each have a friend over..you'll have enough chairs. My girls use Hannahs ALL the time up in the play room. The boys will love it!
Glad things are going well! Can't wait to see the pics from the new camera. We need a new one soo bad...but i'm just not sure what i want yet.
love, love, love the table and chairs. i might have to get that for their playroom whenever the basement gets done (not anytime soon unfortunately)
Is it weird that our kids are sleeping with the Ikea catalog under Darren's bed?
They're "designing" their next room and the lofts they like, and tried out on a road trip (nearest Ikea is an hour+ away :( ) as well as numerous other accoutrement are available only at Ikea.
Looking forward to the new pictures! :) Enjoy!
oooh, a new camera too. You go girl. I expect you to inundate us with pics now :)
Ooooh! Can't wait to hear all about the new camera! Sounds like a really nice one!
Glad the boys like their table and are doing so well!
So glad to hear that ethan is doing just fine.
Thank God!
I love Ikea too, esp. after the Therapy chair. Just LOVE them! Now, if only I didn't hav to drive 3 1/2 hours to get there....
Post a Comment