Sunday, July 20, 2008

Stroller time

Want to win a Chicco Trevi Twin Double Stroller check out Lala girl blog for all the info and a chance to win.

Here are some details about the stroller

Aluminum double stroller with full recline

Independently adjustable canopies to shield baby from the sun or rain
Reclining seats with an adjustable footrest ensure that children are riding comfortable
Built-in boot ensures a safe ride for newborns
3-dimensional compact fold
Parent’s cupholder
Built-in carry handle
Peek-a-boo panel on canopy

3 comments:

GibsonTwins said...

I sooo hope you guys win it! That would be awesome!

What kind of stroller(s) do you use now? Do they still sit well for you in it? Ours hate the front back stroller so we'd been having to each take one kid in umbrella strollers or shopping carts and at home we drag them around the block in their red wagon (which btw is a workout for forearms once the kids bust 25 lbs! lol)

debi9kids said...

I soooooo want that stroller. My jeep one is terrible!

Elyse said...

If I had kiddos, I would enter :)
~Elyse~