I'm having so much fun learning my new camera and boy have I taken a TON of pictures in a week. My friend Lori gave me some pointers tonight so hopefully this weekend when the boys are napping I can get some practice in. Craig is taking off to Biloxi on Thursday with some college buddies so the boys and I will get some good one on one time.
aren't they so cute....just wanted to share this picture of the boys before I go to bed. Andrew was clapping and Ethan was laughing at mommy making silly noises
12 comments:
They are the cutest!
Katie,
This is a simply GORGEOUS shot!!!!
I love black and white photos! I've never seen a bad one yet!
black and white on that picture makes them look so grown up!
btw i love the new header!
so we tried blueberries yesterday (room temp ones and ones from the freezer which i loved!)- they wouldn't touch them, so i made blueberry pancakes with them and they were messy but the kids LOVED them!
love the black and white picture!!!
so cute in B&W!!!
They are so CUTE!!! What a GREAT shot!!! Love the black and white!
~Elyse~
As for trading spaces and us switching places, I would LOVE to spend a day with the boys. It is only a dream right now. I do not live close enough!!! I will post picts when I get home and have the connection!!!
~Elyse~
That is precious! I love the B & W! Thanks for sharing...i HAVE to get a new camera asap! UGH!
Hey, check out my blog...you received an award!
Happy Almost thursday!
Brenda
OMG I love the new header!!!!!!! they are just sooooooo cute.
Thanks for the vinger advice. It works!!!
The boys are still as cute today!!!
~Elyse~
oh that pictures is wonderful katie, hook me up with some of those pointers you are getting! i think you are way better than i am and i have had my camera since april!
Post a Comment