I passed my first official certification at work...
yippee. this is very exciting for me since I've been studying and learning for the last 2.5 months. For those who don't know I work for IT company in the enterprise storage division. I sell storage and to be honest its really boring and very complicated. I passed a certification with one of the main vendors we do business with. My company is considered a VAR (value added reseller) so we're the middle man b/w the customer and the vendor/manufacturer. The information I've been studying is like learning a foreign language...there are so many acronyms it isn't funny. So anyways, I'm very excited, but unfortunately I get to celebrate by myself tonight since Craig is out of town.
I'm happy tomorrow is Friday and I'm looking forward to a low key weekend with my two favorite boys.
I'll leave you with a cute picture of Andrew rolling around on the kitchen floor...
18 comments:
Congrats on passing, and kudos on a charming captured moment!
Enjoy a happy kick-back weekend ahead!
Yea!! Congratulations!! My brother has been studying... and studying... and studying for his CPA exam and I know how stressed he was and how RELIEVED he was when it was all over!!
The picture of Andrew is absolutely adorable, your new camera is really paying off!
CONGRATULATIONS, KATIE! That's awesome! Way to go!
Yay!! Congrats Katie on the certification. I love the recent photos, by the way. I'm jealous, I want a new digital SLR so bad, but with the new house (and all the stuff to fill it) it's not in the budget at the moment.
congrats!
Congrats!! I do still read in between my breaks with the girls. I just don't have a lot of time to comment. :-) As well you remember I am sure.
YEAH! Well done! I bet that was some hard work getting all that "code' down pat! good work!
Gladyou will now be able to relax this weekend.
:) debi
ps thank you for all of your lovely comments today on my blog. It meant so much to me to have your support. :)
Congratulations Katie! Look at u making a big bang return to the working force. So proud of u!
So exciting -congrats!!! That sounds ridiculously hard - you go, girl. Hope you are enjoying work -I'm in awe of you working moms who manage to balance it all!
Congrats, Katie! That's fantastic!
YAY!!! That is so great Katie!! I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work!!!
congratulations on passing katie, that is wonderful news! i know how boring the certifications can be so kudos to you!
ps - i think i spelled your name wrong...oops! i know how to spell katie, really i do!
and i forgot to tell you what a great picture that was! i love it! have a wonderful, laid back weekend with your boys!
(i think i have a short attention span today...lol!)
Congrats Girl! Hope you have a great weekend with those cutie pies of yours!
Can I say YAY?? Congrats on passing and have a great weekend with just the cute twins!!!
~Elyse~
I'm finally back from Denver....so I'm late to say CONGRATULATIONS on passing your certification! Way to go!
CONGRATULATIONS. I'm so proud of you.
Post a Comment