here's the new table, I just love it and the boys ran straight to it to start playing. I feel we may have our hands full with Andrew, his first instinct was to stand up on the chair and try to get on the table...oh no.
Andrew with a mouth full of food

Ethan...look at that smile, so sweet


15 comments:
oh katie, the table is just perfect! the boys look so grown up sitting in their little chairs...like little men :)
Hey Katie,
Katie,
Keep the chairs shoved under the table when ya'll aren't using it. We have to do that with ALL our chairs...esp the ones at the big people table. The girls are like magnets for the chairs. Paul can get up from dinner to get a wash cloth to clean them up..turn around and one is climbing up his chair(the one i have told him to push in over and over) LOL!!
My table is square, so i have it shoved against the wall. Just make sure the ground underneath is not too hard.
A & E look like they are loving that table! It's soo cute! I haven't been to ikea in ages...i'm going to have to check out their stuff...
I'm so glad the boys are looking so sweet and smiling..much better than last week!
Have a great week! Can't believe tomorrow is thur already! SHEESH! This week is flying by to quickly!
Precious, Precious, Precious! What sweetheart sitting at their table. Love how the chairs make the kiddos look. What big boys they are!!!
~Elyse~
I heart that table :). Flynn has the same ones but with the blue chairs and green fluff on them.
The boys look like they are in love with their new furniture. It's down at their level :)
Love the table. The boys seem to be enjoying it.
too cute! and that picture of Ethan with the great smile is too precious! Your boys are such good smile-ers! :)
It is a very cute table. I like the green chairs with it. Hate to tell ya, they might just instinctively be climbers! Drew is now climbing in and out of his crib with ease (see my next blog) and Bryce climbs into his play kitchen, stands in the sink and plays with the light/fan switch! I think boys are just little monkeys!
I definitely think that it is inevitable that you are going to have your hands full with twin boys :) The good news is you are not alone and even better your boys are older so I get to learn from you!!!! Love the table!
Also noticed that the table and chairs match their playroom of sorts. They are so cute!
~Elyse~
they are too cute with their table. It's adorable!
your boys have the sweetest smiles. :) i love that table, it's so cute. wish we had an ikea near us!
Such big boys, playing at their own table. Katie, your boys are beautiful. I like the fence/gate that is in the background of your pictures also.
They look so cute sitting there, all proud of themselves!
Such Big Guys!
I wish i had an Ikea within driving distance!!! :(
awesome pics! i love the blue/yellow gate in the background- where did you get that? they are adorable sitting at their table too! we just "graudated" from high chairs to a picnic table and its a hard transition since they can so easily get up and run away...
We just got one of those fences like I see in the background of your pic. Do you have any trouble with them knocking it down?
ashley
Post a Comment