Our niece Natalie turns the big ONE tomorrow July 14th. today was her party, we all had a lot of fun. Nat really enjoyed her cake and presents. Happy first birthday sweet girl, we love you!
Grandpa and Andrew
Natalie and her mommy opening our gift
who cares about presents, I love my cookie
not too fond of the hat
mommy and Andrew
Ethan being cute
13 comments:
What great pictures! (LOVE that fuzzy trimmed birthday hat!)
You are SOOOO photogenic too...keep making sure you get in some photos with those cuties...too easy to end up behind the camera all the time. :)
happy birthday natalie!!!
yay for turning 1! the cake photos are great--looks like a lot of fun. :o)
Love the pictures yet again. Looks like a fun party! I really can't believe I'm off the comment list. I started at #3! Can you tell I'm a tad competitive? You will start hearing a lot more from me! :)
love the new header! I loved her birthday hat--so cute!
I love your new header! Your pics are looking awesome...now i really want a new camera!
Love all the pics...happy bday to your niece! 1st bday parties are always soo much fun!
Hope ya'll have a great week!
Love the pictures! Andrew does not look too thrilled in the picture with you though. Too cute!!!
~Elyse~
Also-LOVE the new header!!! WAY CUTE!!!
~Elyse~
Your pictures look beautiful!! Are you editing them at all??
And I've just got to tell you... I love you! I wasn't even done editing my post and I already had a comment from you, you're awesome!
What a little cutie! And the boys too.
how fun. looks like yall had a great time. i can not wait for the boys to try cake for the first time. i know turning one is more fun for the parents that the kids ;-)
awww, how fun. Love the cake and her covered in it.
LOVING YOUR NEW HEADER ... AGAIN. This one is my favorite so far.
What a cute little birthday girl!
LOVE the messy cake pictre! ADORABLE!!!!
PS LOVE the new header!!! FABULOUS!!!
Post a Comment