Saturday, July 26, 2008

Natalie

Tonight we had dinner with Craig's family. Everyone was in tow. It was a crazy evening and very entertaining as one would expect with 3 toddlers out to eat at a restaurant.  The kids are good for the most part...well Natalie is good and my kids...well that's another story.  I'm just glad I still have some of my yummy dinner to eat tomorrow.

DSC_0167

DSC_0177

Look at those beautiful blue eyes

8 comments:

Karen said...

I am loving all of your photos with your new camera. So crisp, and the colors just pop! :o) Keep 'em coming!

Tonya Staab said...

Wow, those eyes are just gorgeous.

I agree with Karen, all of your pics have been great.

Cheryl Lage said...

I'm with Karen and Tonya...those pix with the new camera are AMAZING!

And MAN those are some piercing blue eyes. She looks like such a wise little sage!

Elyse said...

Love the eyes! I agree with Tonya and Karen-the picts are clear and awesome!
~Elyse~

Lori said...

Nice pictures. You're getting good :). Hope you're having fun with it! Let me know if you need anymore help - but looks like you may not need it. Next up for homework - shooting in Manual mode - lol!

Amber said...

Oh, I dread taking the boys out to eat when they are older! Right now it's easy, we bring their car seats and if they get fussy they get a bottle and then they sleep! I give you a lot of credit for going out with them!!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

gotta say it again katie...you are doing such fantastic work with your camera!

The Myers Family said...

Those are awesome pics! Of course they wouldn't be as great, if it weren't for the cutie pies in the pics! :)

P.S. I HAD to go buy a new camera this past weekend pre-Hannah's bday party...everytime i look at your beautiful header, it broke my heart to have such a whoopty of a camera! Ours is nice...hopefully my pics will start coming out better soon!