Saturday, July 26, 2008

Circus time

The boys had a great time at Craig's company picnic/circus. A & E were immediately attracted to the bouncy house and just had to start jumping. We got there pretty early so the boys had the bouncy house to themselves. Craig's company really thought of everything. They had tents with tables where we could resort from the sun and a kid section set up with coloring books, play doh and even water balloons. It was catered by the varsity, who doesn't want a messy, fatten chili dog on a hot afternoon....yummy!

Andrew in plaid, Ethan in the orange/blue strips

DSC_0011DSC_0033 

DSC_0036 DSC_0044

DSC_0047 DSC_0064

The boys enjoying coloring and sitting with mommy and daddy for a break. Ethan was a sweaty mess, he must take after his mom.

DSC_0074 

 DSC_0077DSC_0082

Andrew really enjoyed the play doh containers.

DSC_0086 DSC_0090

What a fun afternoon, even though it was close to 90 degrees the boys and I had a great time.

14 comments:

GibsonTwins said...

That looks like so much fun! My husband's company "picnics" are always winter formals with no kids (no fun, I don't enjoy watching people he works with get trashed and saying stupid things).

Looks like you are getting to know your new camera pretty well, you got some fabulous shots of the boys' blue eyes- absolutely stunning!

Cheryl Lage said...

Love all the colors and smiles! (and look at you looking all purty in 90 degree heat! You go, Twin Mama!)

I can vouch for the fact that bouncy houses are still VERY much a hit at age six.

Keep those pics comin'! They're adorable!

Joelle Turner said...

The colors in your photos are wonderful! And you look great! I would never know it was 90 out!

donna said...

The pics look great. U are getting good at this. Love the composition and sharpness of them. As always the boys are adorable. Mom too!

Liz said...

Oh my goodness...what a fun day! I don't know why but I can't wait for my kids to play with play doh. Silly right?

BuckeyeBundle said...

Wow! What a great company that is prepared for children! That's awesome! Looks like you and your family had a wonderful time. Good pictures of you, and you don't look sweaty at all! No fair! :)

Tonya Staab said...

Wow, that is fantastic. Sounds like they thought of everything. How fun.

karen richardson said...

Looks like a blast! Bouncy houses are the best! We bought the boys one for their 2nd b-day - it was totally worth the investment. The boys look so cute in their blue/orange shirts. Similar but not totally the same. I'll have to remember that!

Big Sister said...

Katie
Looks like you all had a great time! What a good idea to put the boys' name tags on their backs. Jeez, I taught elementary school for 6 years and never thought of that.
Trina

Elyse said...

Looks like LOTS of FUN! Glad they enjoyed the family/work event!
~Elyse~

PS- VERY CLEAR PICTS are AWESOME

cat said...

Beautiful pictures of mommy as well. Looks like great fun.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

it looks like you guys had so much fun! and seriously? you go with that camera!!! your pictures are rockin'!

The Synnott's said...

that looks like a blast... i would love to jump around with all those balloons!!

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

I love these pics! Great colors in them! Looks like a ton of fun. And you Look Great Girl!