oh my gosh katie, they look so little. well, little relative to how big they are now. but their faces look exactly the same! so funny! i love seeing these flashbacks...keep em coming :)
ps-i am impressed with your camera skills...you are already leaps and bounds ahead of me! though i have to admit it scares me to death so i keep stalling...maybe i need to take a class or something to get me going!
That shot in the cribs is fantastic. I could never get mine to sit next to each other so nicely and have them both smile. I would have had one throwing themself overboard.
LOVE the little chubsters in the first picture!!!! PRICELESS! I vaguely remember this as your sig picture. It goes so fast, huh?!?!??!! I love the Way Back When-esday idea!
They are adorable! I didn't know they were rolly polly back then. How precious -- and my girls are almost that age, I can't belive how big 7 1/2 months looks and how close we are to that!
OMGosh! They were such chunkers when they were little! It's amazing how very much they have changed!!! :) debi ps Thank you so much for your comments this past week. It meant so much to have so much support.
12 comments:
They are COMPLETELY smiles personified! Too precious...thank you so much for playing along. Love seeing all the pictures of your sweet boys. :)
All smiles today! They are certainly cute.
Now I know why Andrew has a bib on in most picts that I see!
~Elyse~
what a cool idea! I can't wait to look back in a year to see how much your boys and my girls have all changed! :)
That is the PERFECT age, I am convinced! I love baby chub too, especially chubby knees and thighs - I can't get enough of it :)
Those two are just darling!
WOW! I can't believe how quickly they grow. That's crazy! They're even more adorable now then they were at 7 months...is that possible???
oh my gosh katie, they look so little. well, little relative to how big they are now. but their faces look exactly the same! so funny! i love seeing these flashbacks...keep em coming :)
ps-i am impressed with your camera skills...you are already leaps and bounds ahead of me! though i have to admit it scares me to death so i keep stalling...maybe i need to take a class or something to get me going!
OOh, how chubby! They're so adorable. Can you believe how far they've come in a year?
When I read your comment, it made me smile. Yes, all the doctor wants is my co-pay. Again, they are as cute as can be!!!
~Elyse~
That shot in the cribs is fantastic. I could never get mine to sit next to each other so nicely and have them both smile. I would have had one throwing themself overboard.
LOVE the little chubsters in the first picture!!!! PRICELESS! I vaguely remember this as your sig picture. It goes so fast, huh?!?!??!! I love the Way Back When-esday idea!
They are adorable! I didn't know they were rolly polly back then. How precious -- and my girls are almost that age, I can't belive how big 7 1/2 months looks and how close we are to that!
OMGosh! They were such chunkers when they were little!
It's amazing how very much they have changed!!!
:) debi
ps Thank you so much for your comments this past week. It meant so much to have so much support.
Post a Comment